become an editor
the entire directory
only in Algebra/Research_Groups
Science: Math: Research: Specialist Groups
(Austria) Johannes Kepler Universität Linz
- Applied Algebra Group in the Department of Algebra, Stochastics and Knowledge-based Mathematical Systems. There is a particular emphasis on near-rings.
(EU) Invariants and Representations of Algebras
- European research network involving IUA Antwerp, Bielefeld-Chemnitz, Essen, Leeds, Paris VI and Trondheim; Edinburgh-Glasgow, Ioannina, Murcia and Torun.
(Germany) Bielefeld BIREP
- Representations of Finite Dimensional Algebras and Quantum Groups.
(India) Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Commutative Algebra Seminar. Meetings.
(Netherlands) Radboud University Nijmegen
- Subfaculty of Mathematics, Department of Algebra. Research groups: symbolic algebra, K-theory, polynomial mappings.
(Norway) University of Science and Technology, Trondheim
- Department of Mathematics Sciences, Representation Theory of Algebras group. A member of the EU network "Invariants and Representations of Algebras". Members, preprints, resources.
(Portugal) Universidade de Lisboa
- Centro de Álgebra. Events, members, projects, links.
(UK) University of Leeds
- Conducts research and seminars in pure algebra topics. Page includes list of group publications, staff, and events.
(UK) University of Warwick
- Algebra Research Area. Members, specialist topics, meetings.
(USA) Texas A+M
- Algebra and Combinatorics. Members, conferences, resources.
(USA) University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Algebra Group. People and research areas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 11, 2014 at 13:24:04 UTC -