become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Science: Math: Publications: Journals
- (Springer) A quarterly journal of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing. Includes sample issues.
Algebras and Representation Theory
- Contents and abstracts, all volumes. Full text to subscribers.
Applicable Algebra in Engineering, Communication and Computing
- (Springer) Tables of contents and abstracts from vol.6.4/5 (1995) on. Full text to subscribers from vol.8 (1997) on.
The Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra
- Published by the International Linear Algebra Society (ILAS). A refereed all-electronic journal. Full text, free.
International Electronic Journal of Algebra
- IEJA carries original research articles in the field of algebra and aims to reflect the latest developments in the field. Includes archives and information on submissions.
International Journal of Algebra and Computation (IJAC)
- World Scientific. Contents, abstracts from vol.10 (2000). Full text to institutional subscribers.
Journal of Algebra
- Contents, abstracts from vol.154 (1993). Text to subscribers only.
Journal of Algebra and Its Applications
- (World Scientific) Papers on theoretical and applied aspects of Algebra. Author, subscriber information. Tables of contents of all volumes. Contents alert available by email.
Journal of Lie Theory
- Full text, free.
Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra
- Editor's page. Contents of latest issues, author and subscription information.
Linear Algebra and Its Applications
- (Elsevier) Abstracts from vol.214 (1995), full text to subscribers.
- Contents, abstracts from vol.1 (1997). Full text to subscribers.
- Aims to be a platform for speedy transmission of information on current research in semigroup theory. Tables of contents from vol.55 (1997) on. Full text to subscribers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 10, 2015 at 20:23:55 UTC -