become an editor
the entire directory
only in Algebra/Publications
Science: Math: Publications
Elements of Abstract and Linear Algebra, by Edwin H. Connell
- Full online book on abstract algebra with emphasis on linear algebra. Format: DVI, PDF, PS and gzipped-PS.
- Course notes by J.S. Milne. Topics covered are group, fields and Galois, algebraic number, class field theories. Other areas discussed are modular functions and forms, elliptic curves, algebraic geometry, Etale Cohomology, and Abelian varieties. In HTML, PDF, PostScript and DVI formats.
- Lecture notes by David Wilkins at Trinity College, Dublin.
- "Intro to Abstract Algebra" by Paul Garrett in PostScript and PDF.
- Three books by Robert B. Ash (chapters in PDF): Abstract Algebra: The Basic Graduate Year, A Course In Algebraic Number Theory, and A Course In Commutative Algebra.
Abstract Algebra with GAP
- A laboratory manual by J. G. Rainbolt and J. A. Gallian.
- Roy Smith's course notes in linear algebra, elementary abstract algebra, basic graduate algebra, and a survey of the Riemann-Roch theorem from Riemann to Hirzebruch. [PDF]
- "An introduction to algebraic K-theory" by Charles Weibel. Chapters in DVI.
Arxiv: AC Commutative Algebra
- Articles cover commutative rings, modules, ideals, homological algebra, computational aspects, invariant theory, connections to algebraic geometry and combinatorics.
The Book of Involutions
- By M-A. Knus, A. Merkurjev, M. Rost, J-P. Tignol (Preface by J. Tits). AMS Colloquium Publications, Vol. 44 (1998). Table of contents, bibliography, index, errata, reviews.
Finite Rank Torsion Free Modules over Dedekind Domains
- An unfinished book by Lee Lady.
- "A Course in Universal Algebra" by Stanley Burris and H. P. Sankappanavar. PostScript and PDF.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 15, 2014 at 8:54:09 UTC -