become an editor
the entire directory
only in Algebra/People
Computers: Algorithms: Computational Algebra: People
- University of Essen. Commutative Algebra.
- University of Illinois. Downloadable texts in Abstract Algebra, Algebraic Number Theory, Commutative Algebra (PDF).
- Genoa University. Computational Commutative Algebra. Publications, CoCoA resources.
- University of Cambridge. Pro-p-groups. Publications, EWM resources.
- Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas. Commutative algebra, finite abelian groups, combinatorics and number theory: especially factorization of elements in integral domains and monoids.
- University of Bristol. Non-commutative ring theory,properties of Noetherian rings. Publications, thesis.
- City University. Representation theory of finite groups, homological algebra. Teaching resources.
Colleagues in General Algebra and Related Fields
- A list compiled by Emil W. Kiss, Ágnes Szendrei and Keith Kearnes.
- List of email and web addresses at the Center for Commutative Algebra.
Crans, Alissa S.
- Loyola Marymount University. Higher-dimensional algebra: Lie theory with elements of category theory, knot theory and Lie algebra cohomology. Publications, thesis.
- Research themes: diagonal invariants of the symmetric group, applications of classical invariant theory.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro, NC, USA. Algebraic groups and algebraic number theory. Linear groups and their combinatorial properties, particularly bounded generation of S-arithmetic groups. List of papers, CV, teaching information.
Folk in Group Pub Forum
- Members of a group theory mailing list.
- University of Cambridge. Representation theory, reductive groups, algebraic geometry. Papers.
- Shinshu University. Representation Theory of Finite Groups; Algebraic Combinatorics; Computational Algebra.
- University of Warwick. Group theory.
- University of Utah. Commutative Algebra: singularities in positive characteristic, local cohomology, Boij-Söderberg theory
- University of Southampton. Group theory, and its applications to geometry, topology, combinatorics and Galois theory. Recent preprints.
- US Naval Academy, Annapolis. Groups, representation theory, Lie algebras, Harmonic analysis, the Langlands philosophy, error-correcting codes, GAP, and MAGMA. Papers, books, software, teaching notes, mathematical resources.
Kearnes, Keith A.
- University of Colorado. Algebra, Logic, Combinatorics. Resources in general algebra, universal algebra and lattice theory.
Lady, E. Lee
- University of Hawaii. Notes on algebra and teaching materials.
- Indiana University. Algebraic number theory; algebraic geometry; group theory (finite, finitely generated, compact, or algebraic); homological algebra; algebraic combinatorics; applied algebra. Teaching notes, Putnam competition information.
Neumann, Peter M.
- The Queen's College, University of Oxford. Varieties of groups; finite permutation groups; infinite permutation groups; design of group-theoretic algorithms; soluble groups; quantitative topics in group theory; matrices over finite fields; miscellaneous questions in combinatorics, geometry and general group theory; history of group theory. Chairman of the UK Mathematics Trust.
Niblo, Graham A.
- University of Southampton. Geometric group theory.
- University of Southampton. Algebraic semigroups, semigroup amalgams, automata/category theory, computer aided learning. Publications, teaching material, semigroup resources.
Representation Theorist Home Pages
- Home pages of researchers.
- University of Bristol. Modular representation theory of finite groups and related areas of algebraic topology; Homological algebra; Representation theory of finite-dimensional algebras. Publications, resources.
Ring Theorist Lists
- Compiled by A.D. Bell.
- University of Bristol. Representation theory of finite dimensional algebras; Vector bundles on curves and surfaces; Invariant theory and the study of rings with polynomial identities. Teaching resources.
- Compiled by Jim Renshaw.
- Associate professor at Baylor University. Research is in the field of Lie theory and representation theory. Includes list of publications and courses taught.
- University of Southampton. Fuchsian groups and non-Euclidean crystallographic (NEC) groups and their applications to Riemann surfaces and dessins d'enfants.
- Linear and discrete mathematics. Georgia Institute of Technology. Lists class notes and schedules.
- Rutgers. Algebraic K-theory, homological algebra. On-line texts and notes in algebra, history; journal information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 15, 2014 at 10:45:04 UTC -