become an editor
the entire directory
only in Algebra/Linear_Algebra
Numerical Linear Algebra
This category in other languages:
Abstract Linear Spaces
- From the History of Mathematics project.
Elementary Linear Algebra by Keith Matthews
- Lecture notes and solutions from 1991 in PDF or PostScript.
Elements of Abstract and Linear Algebra
- An online textbook on abstract algebra with emphasis on linear algebra.
A First Course in Linear Algebra by Robert A. Beezer
- an online text book covers systems of linear equations, matrix algebra, and finite-dimensional vector spaces.
Lee Lady's notes on Linear Algebra
- It covers systems of linear equations, matrix inverse, equivalence, linear independent and eigen values.
- Exact linear algebra computation tools and downloads.
- Definitions of basic linear algebra concepts, some theorems and examples.
Linear Algebra from MathWorld
- Offers elementary definitions in general linear algebra, matrices and determinants.
Linear Algebra Glossary
- Includes definitions and examples of all basic concepts.
Linear Algebra lecture notes
- Lecture notes and tutorial problems for the Linear Algebra module in Mathematics for Informatics 3 at the University of Edinburgh.
Linear Algebra Textbook by Jim Hefferon
- Covers linear system, vector spaces, maps between spaces, determinant and similarity.
Linear Algebra Toolkit
- Step by step solutions of problems such as Gauss-Jordan reduction, calculating the determinant, and finding a basis of a space spanned by given vectors.
Linear Algebra Tutorial by Kardi Teknomo
- Basic operations on vectors, matrices, solving linear equations and eigen systems using interactive matrix calculators.
Linear Algebra, Infinite Dimensions, and Maple
- A textbook by James Herod.
Linear and Multilinear Algebra, Matrix Theory
- An informative description of the subject of linear algebra and all of its subfields from the Mathematical Atlas.
Lyryx Interactive Linear Algebra
- Contains narrated and animated lessons, interactive exploration and computational tools, and an assessment system providing feedback to guide student learning.
MIT's Linear Algebra video lectures by Gilbert Strang.
- basic matrix theory and linear algebra including systems of equations, vector spaces, determinants, eigenvalues, similarity, and positive definite matrices.
Topics in Linear Algebra
- An approach unifying the notions of system of equations, matrix inversion, and linear programming.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 15, 2011 at 2:33:01 UTC -