become an editor
the entire directory
only in Algebra/Geometric_Algebra
Science: Physics: Mathematical Physics
- A Maple package for computations in Clifford algebras of an arbitrary bilinear form. Includes documentations of new features and installation information, as well as downloads of the software.
The CLU Project
- Aims to produce tools for use with Clifford algebra. Includes information on the visualisation libraries and calculators produced, as well as downloads.
- Symbolic calculator software for Clifford Algebras, based on the Eigenmath script language. Site includes software download, documentation, and tutorials.
- Free electronic newsletter on Clifford algebra and geometric algebra. Archive, free subscription functions and submission information.
Geometric Algebra and its Applications in Mathematical Physics
- C.J.L. Doran's thesis on applications of Clifford algebras. Downloadable in PostScript format.
Geometric Calculus Research and Development
- Includes a brief introduction, articles and book chapters on the subject, as well as references to further information.
- 7th International conference on Clifford Analysis and their applications in Mathematical Physics. Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France; 19--29 May 2005.
International Clifford Algebra Society
- Includes an abstracts mailing list, information on events and back copies of the journal "Advances in Applied Clifford Algebras".
Maths for (Games) Programmers: Multivector Methods
- An introduction on this formalism and its applications in space-time.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2014 at 17:43:04 UTC -