become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Past_Events
Open Directory - Science: Math: Algebra: Category Theory: Events: Past Events
Science: Math: Algebra: Conferences: Past Conferences
Science: Math: Events: Past Events
Science: Math: Logic and Foundations: Meetings: Past Conferences
Science: Math: Topology: Events: Past Events
Applications of Category Theory to Computer Science
- Mount Allison University, Sackville, NB, Canada; 8--12 June 1998.
Categorical Structures for Descent and Galois Theory, Hopf Algebras and Semiabelian Categories
- Workshop, Fields Institute, Toronto, Canada; 23--28 September 2002.
Category Theory OctoberFest
- McGill University, Montreal, Canada; 16--17 October 1999.
- Categorical Methods in Algebra and Topology - Commemorating 25 years of Category Theory in Bremen. University of Bremen, Germany; 21--25 August 2000.
- Canadian Mathematical Society Annual Seminar. Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada; 9--15 July 1995.
- University of Coimbra, Portugal; 19--24 July 1999.
- 8th conference on Category Theory and Computer Science. Edinburgh, Scotland, UK; 10--12 September 1999.
School on Category Theory and Applications
- University of Coimbra, Portugal; 13--17 July 1999.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:54:55 UTC -