become an editor
the entire directory
only in Algebra/Category_Theory
Games: Card Games: Special Decks: Ccard
Science: Math: Logic and Foundations
Science: Math: Topology: Algebraic Topology
Categorical Myths and Legends
- An archive of stories about category theorists.
Categories Home Page
- Web page for the category theory mailing list.
Categories, Quantization, and Much More
- Introductory article by John Baez.
- This expository article is an entry in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
Computational Category Theory
- An implementation of concepts and constructions from category theory in the functional programming language Standard ML. Documentation and code.
CT Category Theory
- Section of the e-print arXiv dealing with category theory, including such topics as: enriched categories, topoi, abelian categories, monoidal categories, homological algebra.
Descent and Category Theory Connections
- Maintained by M. Alsani.
Groupoid Home Page
- Maintained by Birant Ramazan. Address book, open problems, meetings, pictures, other resources.
- Notes by Ronald Brown.
- An illustrated guide book by Eugenia Cheng and Aaron Lauda. [pdf]
Interactive category theory demonstrations
- Examples, with diagrams, of concepts in category theory: for example, products, coequalisers, and limits.
Open Problems on Model Categories
- Problems on model categories listed by Mark Hovey at Wesleyan University.
Paul Taylor's Home Page
- Includes papers on category theory.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 10, 2015 at 11:15:08 UTC -