become an editor
the entire directory
only in Algebra/Basic_Algebra
Kids and Teens: School Time: Math: Algebra
Science: Math: Algebra: Education
Science: Math: Education: Precalculus
Algebra - Mathematical Abstraction from Concrete Experience
- An explanation of how the Montessori student learns algebra while interacting with manipulatives, physical objects, represented by expressions incorporating the numerals and variables of mathematics.
Algebra - One On One
- An educational game for those wanting a fun way to learn and practice algebra.
Algebra Homework Help, Online Solvers
- Interactive homework problems. Topics include Pre-Algebra, linear Algebra and other college Algebra.
- Algebra House offers help and insight on a wide variety of Algebra topics. Includes detailed notes, previously answered questions, and much more.
- Nice collection of algebra lessons, calculators and worksheets.
- Introduction to basic concepts of algebra: the lesson, an assignment, answer key.
- Includes common algebra rules and formulas for a quick reference.
Algebra Online Learning Sites
- Algebra and math site links in a table to help you find various math subjects from algebra to calculus, algebra games to quizzes.
Algebra Review in Ten Lessons
- Review of (high school) algebra. Acrobat Reader required.
Algebra Story Problems
- A collection of simple Word Problems illustrating concept-based problem solving.
Free Math Resource
- Free math articles and lessons. Algebra and pre-algebra information presented in a conversational tone that includes many visuals & diagrams.
Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic
- Article in the Platonic Realms.
IB Math Studies: Functions 1
- Site on Functions and Relations from the IB Mathematical Studies textbook.
Irrationality of the Square Root of Two
- Presents the classical proof, together with a shorter one due to Richard Palais of Brandeis University.
Math investigatory project
- Offers lessons to teach or refresh old algebra skills, software that shows how to solve problems step-by-step, and interactive worksheets for testing skills.
MathDork - Math, Algebra interactive tutorials
- Unique learning experience using animation to make math more intuitive and fun. Animated images, sounds create a visually appealing experience that draws the student into the material.
- Explains the process of making and proving conjectures about the behavior of equations that a repetitive trait, such as summation formulas. Includes the rules for a valid induction and some examples.
Miss Lindquist: The Online Algebra Tutor for Word Problems
- An intelligent tutoring system funded through a grant from the National Science Foundation to build software that is more like human tutors. This program will tutor students presenting them with progressively harder problems and will help me when needed.
Paul's Online Math Tutorial and Notes - Algebra
- Tutorial explains how to work with exponents, radical expressions, solving equations, inequalities, functions and graphing. Includes practice exercises and formula lists.
Pre-Algebra Notes - eMathHelp
- A collection of pre-algebra notes with examples and exercises.
- Includes illustrated tutorials, categorized links, homework guidelines, and a study skills survey.
Quadratic Equation Solver
- Solves a quadratic equation in standard form to obtain real and complex roots.
Shannon's Beginning Algebra Page
- Topics covered include the order of operations, equations, exponents, polynomials, factoring, fractions, rational expressions, and radicals. Also, has practice quizzes.
Solving Story Problems
- Article in the Platonic Realms.
Theorem of Pythagoras
- Gives a geometric proof of the rule for measuring the sides of a right triangle.
Understanding Algebra by James Brennan
- Covers the order of operations, working with plus and negative signs, solving for unknowns, straight line and polynomial functions, cartesian coordinates and simultaneous equations. Includes topical navigation, illustrations and charts.
- A set of tutorials on various topics in introductory mathematics, as well as free software.
West Texas A&M University - Beginning Algebra
- Learn about the "language" of math, sets, fractions, variables and simplifying formulas, using graphs, inequalities and study tips.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2014 at 11:01:38 UTC -