the entire directory
only in Math/Algebra
Computers: Algorithms: Computational Algebra
Science: Math: Geometry: Algebraic Geometry
This category in other languages:
- Lecture notes by David Wilkins, Trinity College, Dublin. Topics in Number Theory; Group Theory; Galois Theory.
Abstract Algebra Online
- Contains many of the definitions and theorems from the area of mathematics generally called abstract algebra. Intended for undergraduate students taking an abstract algebra class at the junior/senior level, as well as for students taking their first graduate algebra course.
All About Circuits - Boolean Algebra
- An introduction to boolean algebra from the perspective of electronic engineering.
A Catalogue of Lattices
- By Gabriele Nebe and Neil Sloane.
Center for Commutative Algebra
- A site for the commutative algebra community, including news, conference and preprint announcements, and a huge list of algebraists.
Cohomology of Modules over the Mod 2 Steenrod Algebra
- Robert R. Bruner, Wayne State University. Tables in PS or GIF formats.
Dave's Short Course on Complex Numbers
- An introduction with math and a little history intended for those having a familiarity with ordinary real numbers and algebra.
- Information on representation theory of finite dimensional algebras. Papers, meetings, places, people, jobs, journals, software.
Home Page of J. S. Milne
- Includes preprints and course notes on Group Theory, Fields and Galois Theory, Algebraic Geometry, Algebraic Number Theory,Modular Functions and Modular Forms, Elliptic Curves, Abelian Varieties, Etale Cohomology, and Class Field Theory.
Homogeneous Transformation Matrices
- Explicit n-dimensional homogeneous matrices for projection, dilation, reflection, shear, strain, rotation and other familiar transformations.
Intro to Abstract Algebra
- Paul Garrett's detailed and comprehensive lecture notes in abstract algebra.
An Introduction to the Algebraic Specification of Abstract Data Types
- Jean Baillie, Department of Computer Science, University of Hertfordshire.
Lecture Notes in Algebra and Number Theory
- Andrew Baker, University of Glasgow.
- Includes information about the Ribbon Rule, as well as link about symmetric functions and representation theory.
Math Forum: Algebra Problem of the Week
- A weekly interactive project for algebra on the Internet. Challenging problems are posted and solutions appear on the Web.
- A new mathematical theorem proposed by Robert Mileski.
Octonions and Sedenions
- Enter the world of 8 and 16 dimensional hypercomplex numbers and discover that the laws that are taken for granted, but do not always hold true.
Robbins Algebras Are Boolean
- A web text by William McCune describing the solution of this problem by a theorem-proving program, with input files and the proofs.
Univalg Mailing List
- Mailing list for use by the Universal Algebra community. Universal Algebra is a technical branch of mathematics related to algebra and model theory.
- An online course to get to grips with 3D vectors. Most of the material is about UK A-level difficulty.
What is a Jordan-like Algebra?
- Includes generalizations, and algebraic geometry. Notes and links by Tony Smith.
Usenet alt.algebra.help -
Usenet sci.math.symbolic -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2016 at 6:15:09 UTC -