become an editor
the entire directory
only in Laboratory_Equipment/Spectroscopy
Instruments and Supplies
Science: Chemistry: Analytical
Science: Chemistry: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Science: Chemistry: Products and Services: Instruments
Science: Chemistry: Software
Science: Physics: Optics: Spectroscopy
This category in other languages:
- Providing accessories and consumables and application advice to users of NMR and XRF spectrometers
Analytical Reference Materials International
- Source for instrument calibration standards, CRMs for the oil, coal, and metals industries.
- Manufacturer of in-process diode array for UV, Vis, NIR spectrophotometers.
Applied Computing Technology, Inc.
- Total spectroscopic instrumentation solutions. [JAVA required.]
- Supplies high-speed measuring technology for the photodiode array spectroscopy, film thickness measurement, and PVD plasma emission monitoring.
Aquila Instruments Ltd
- Aquila manufactures the nkd spectrophotometer for thin film analysis, including refractive index, absorption coefficient and coating thickness measurement. similar to ellipsometers. Spectroscopy for thin film characterisation.
- Offers miniature spectrometer systems for on-line measurements and analysis, consisting of a spectrometer, light source and fiber optic cables or other fiber optic based sampling apparatus.
Avian Technologies, LLC
- Maker of spectrometric calibration accessories (UV, VIS and IR).
- Develops and manufactures analytical X-ray systems and complete solutions for material analysis.
- Specializing in x-ray spectrochemical sample preparation equipment, supplies and accessories.
- Power supplies for Deuterium UV lamp.
Control Development, Inc.
- Manufacturers of optical spectrographs, detector heads and fiber optic accessories.
- Manufactures a UV-visible-NIR range microspectrophotometer and a Questioned Document System. These are used for non-destructive analysis of microscopic samples.
- Offers cells and cuvettes for spectrophotometers and fluorometers.
Edinburgh Instruments Ltd
- Manufacturers of steady state and time resolved fluorescence spectrometers using single photon counting and time correlated single photon counting techniques. Also offers gas sensors and infrared gas lasers.
- Designs and manufactures spectrometry, data collection and analytical software. Company also makes laser markers. Located in Kiev, Ukraine.
Engineer's Office for Applied Spectroscopy
- Offers high-speed gauges for photodiode array spectroscopy.
- Provides spectrometers for elemental analysis of metals and alloys. New and used instruments for sale, also electrogrinding machines and analyzers.
- NICODOM - FTIR and FTNIR spectrometers , spectral libraries FT-IR and FT-NIR, infrared spectroscopy, silicon windows
- Modular fibre optic spectrometer for UV/VIS, NIR and Raman applications, laboratory equipment, accessories
Goffin Meyvis Analytical and Medical Systems.
- Instrumentation for clinical chemistry, hematology, analytical laboratories. ICP, XRF, AA, spectrometers.
- Manufacturer of analytical and measurement equipment. Provides details of the product range, markets, services and support.
- Precision glassblowing of Colorado manufactures replacement glassware for ICP and ICP-MS instrumentation. Offers torches, nebulizers, injectors, spray chambers, and other associated items.
- Specializes in Infrared Photonic Crystal Technologies, manufacturing IR gas sensors and emitters for Industrial Safety, IAQ and HVAC applications.
- Manufacturer of color spectrum and optical standards and calibration for spectrometers.
Infrared Analysis, Inc.
- Specializes in the measurement of gases. Manufacturer of long path gas cells and remote monitoring systems. 270 compound quantitative IR database with automatic gas analysis software.
ISS Fluorescence and Biomedical Instrumentation
- Manufacturer of fluorescence instrumentation, spectrofluorometers, photon counting spectrofluorometers, fluorescence correlation spectrometers, high pressure cells, and oximeters.
J. A. Woollam Co., Inc.
- Spectroscopic ellipsometers for thin film and bulk materials chacterization. Measures thin film thickness and material optical constants. In-situ and ex-situ, spectral ranges from Vacuum UV to Far IR.
JASCO's Analytical Instrumentation
- HPLC, Circular Dichroism, Polarimetry, SNOM, Raman, FTIR, UV-Visible Fluorescence and Polarimetry instrumentation
- JETI Technische Instrumente GmbH offers various products for spectral measurement, ranging from components like read-out electronics and OEM spectrometers to systems for different applications.
K-Alpha Instruments GMBH
- Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectrometers for the nondestructive analysis of chemical elements.
Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc.
- Manufacturer of diode laser and CCD-based spectrometers, analyzers, microscopes, holographic filters, spectrographs and instruments for process, analytical and research, Raman spectroscopy applications.
- Spectrophotometers and accessories for wide range of science, research, and laboratory applications.
- Practical solutions for separations scientists using modern liquid and gas chromatography instrumentation for chemical analysis in industrial, academic, and government labs. HPLC, GC, CE, TLC, SFE, and hyphenated techniques.
- Spectral imaging for microscopy, micro-spectroscopy, fluorescence imaging and mapping, cytology, histology, micro-spectroscopy, and colorimetry.
- Optical instruments for measuring light wavelengths including spectrometers, monochromators, spectrographs and systems measuring spectral properties like: absorbance, transmission, reflectance, Raman, luminescence, fluorescence, emission.
- Provides application specific FTIR spectrometer systems and consultation for laboratory, plant, online and field use. Manufactures hardware, software and integrated systems for gas, fuel, wafer and air analysis.
MK Photonics Inc.
- Manufactures fiber optic spectrometers for the UV to the NIR wavelength ranges. Includes specifications of models, light sources, CCD imaging systems, and press releases from Albuquerque, New Mexico.
NanoDrop Technologies, Inc.
- A spectrophotometer that features a patented sample retention system that enables sample sizes as low as 1 microliter.
- Offers a wide range of UV Vis Spectrophotometers, from low cost non-scanning single beam units to research grade double beam instruments.
- Offers service and sales support for Uv/Vis, FTIR, HPLC instruments and microplate readers as well as a line of lamps and cuvettes.
Novo Gloss Meters
- Specialists in the provision of gloss meters used for quality control in laboratories or for real time process application. Products include the BYK Gardner 20, 60, 85, Tri, Novo Gloss 60, Dual, Trio and Novo Curve.
NSG Precision Cells
- Manufacturer of quartz and glass cuvettes for spectroscopy and fluorimetry.
- Provides research grade absorbance, fluorescence, and circular dichroism spectrophotometers and stopped flows.
Optical Building Blocks Corp
- Designs, manufactures and markets proprietary electro-optical instrumentation including light sources, monochromators, detectors, microscope accessories and tabletop fluorescence systems.
- Commercial site offering cells, cuvettes and reference materials for spectroscopy.
Pacific Advanced Technology
- Research and development of imaging spectrometers for military, commercial and environmental applications.
- Manufacturer and global supplier of analytical X-ray diffractometers and spectrometers for elemental analysis and materials characterization used for scientific research and development and industrial process control. Lists products, technologies, applications and worldwide contacts.
Photon Technology International, Inc.
- Manufacturers of photonics components and fluorescence research instrumentation. Products range from the component level to turn-key systems such as fluorescence microscopy systems, fluorometers and spectrometers.
- Colour matching equipment including spectrophotometers, lightbooths, glossmeters and software.
- Developer and manufacturer of X-ray fluorescence analyzers for lead testing, precious metal analysis and alloy verification. Both handheld and desktop systems are available.
REFLEX Analytical Corporation
- UV-Vis and FTIR accessories.
- CCD spectroscopy systems
- ICP and spark emission spectrometer sales, service and parts for ARL instrumentation
- Manufacturer of UV-Vis CCD spectrophotometers and fiber optic accessories for transmission, absorbance and reflectance measurements.
- Laboratory service company specialising in servicing analytical instruments including HPLC, GC,UV-Vis spectrophotometers and mass spectrometers. Supplier of spare parts and consumables.
- Develops and manufactures scientific instrumentation for optical spectroscopy with applications in several fields, including applied spectroscopy, biotechnology, medicine, chemical analysis, physics, and environmental control.
Scinco UV-VIS spectrometers
- Korean manufacturer of UV-VIS spectrophotometers and colour measurement systems.
- Offers hardware, software and Ritverc Gamma-ray sources for Mossbauer Spectroscopy. Includes details of products and information on installation, training and service contracts.
- Provides advanced semiconductor spectroscopy equipment and consulting services. Methods include deep level transient spectroscopy, current-voltage-temperature, thermal admittance spectroscopy and photocapacitance.
- Manufacturer of sphere spectrophotometers, hydraulic test and other equipment.
- Standard and custom made Channel Electron Multiplier detectors, ceramic body and lead glass.
- Offers a cost-effective line of energy-dispersive x-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) instruments for a variety of applications.
- Specialized spectrophotometers such as; microscope spectrometers Systems, microscope spectrometer, photometers, spectrometers for teaching and fluorescence spectometer.
- Hand-held instruments and monitoring systems, with a range of applications measuring UV lamps in sunbeds, for curing, printing.
SPECS Scientific Instruments
- Scientific instruments for STM, ESCA, MBE, atomic manipulation, XPS, Auger, LEED, EELS, SIMS, PEEM, LEEM, UHV vacuum systems and components, k-cells, plasma sources, synchrotron beamlines, monochromators.
- Instruments and technical assistance for capillary elecrophoresis, HPLC, atomic absorption, and laser particle, photometric, luminiscent, and fluorescent analysis.
- Develop and distribute multispectral and hyperspectral imaging systems and accessories for research and industrial applications. Solutions are available for laboratory, field, factory and airborne use.
- UV Visible spectrophotometers with UV VIS fiber optic accessories for transmission, absorbance and reflectance measurements. Cooled CCD Cameras for ultra low light level imaging.
- On-line catalog of spectrophotometer cells cuvettes and laboratory glassware for research and industry.
- Supplying cones to OEM's and labs worldwide, other ICP and ICP-MS sample introduction products.
Spectronic Analytical Instruments
- The UK based laboratory instrument specialists. Authorised sales and service distributor for Analytik Jena, Camspec, Jenway, Interspec and Sentek.
Stanford Photo-Thermal Solutions
- Offers photothermal systems for absorption evaluation in optics with sensitivity down to 0.1ppm. These have high spatial and temporal resolution, insensitive to scattering, used in quality control and research on optical coatings and crystals.
- Manufactures miniature fiber optic spectrometers, industrial process probes, optical fibers, light source accessories and software used for process control and QC monitors workhorses for analytical instrumentation designed to measure light wavelength absorbance, transmission, reflection, color, emission, irradiance, and fluorescence.
- Manufactures and distributes a Deep Level Transient Spectrometer, a technique for the detection and characterization of electrically active defects in semiconductor materials.
Thermal analysis Division
- Thermal analysis instruments such as dilatometer, calorimeter, and thermogravimetric.
- Manufacturer of optical metrology tools for the characterization of thin and thick films (film thickness, refractive index and extinction coefficient), using white light reflectance spectroscopy.
- Offers data acquisition systems and accessories for multi-element optical sensors such as multi-anode photomultiplier tubes and avalanche photodiode arrays. Systems allow for simultaneous acquisition of up to 64 spectral channels with single photon sensitivity.
Wyatt Technology Corp
- Manufacturer of multi-angle light scattering instruments for absolute molecular weight determination. Also dynamic light scattering, refractive index, viscometery detectors, and FFF separation systems for macromolecular/nanoparticle characterization.
Xcalibur Xrf Services
- Sales and service of nondestructive X-ray fluorescence analyzers used by the jewelry manufacturing, metallurgy and printed circuit board industries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2015 at 6:24:09 UTC -