become an editor
the entire directory
only in Radiation_Measurement/Research_and_Industrial
Instruments and Supplies
Research and Industrial
Open Directory - Science: Instruments and Supplies: Laboratory Equipment: Radiation Measurement: Research and Industrial
- Provides low background Alpha particle detection, measurement, and counting systems and services.
- Supplies Geiger Müller tubes and proportional counters.
- Export management company supplying nuclear radiation and measurement instrumentation for research, nuclear medicine, health physics and environmental monitoring
- X-ray and gamma-ray detectors and pulse processing electronics.
Baltic Scientific Instruments
- Manufacturer and supplier of radiation measurement and analysis instrumentation, MCAs, HP(Ge), SiLi and CdZnTe detectors, data analysis software for nuclear research and related fields, X-ray fluorescence analysis systems.
- Designs and manufactures a variety of products for radiation detection, measurement, and imaging, including organic and inorganic scintillating materials.
- Developer and manufacturer of radiation detection and measurement equipment based on silicon, high-pure germanium and cadmium-zinc-tellurium detectors.
- Radiation monitoring and analysis instrumentation, serving industries engaged in nuclear power generation and decommisioning.
Carroll and Ramsey Associates
- Provides specialized radiation detector components and systems for physics research, radiography, PET and nuclear medicine.
- Manufacturer of a range of radiation detectors, including semiconductor detectors, proportional counters, neutron detectors and Geiger-Muller tubes.
CERN gas detectors
- Gas electron multiplier (GEM) samples available from CERN printed circuit workshop. Useful information on GEM detectors from the original development team.
- Provides radiological instrumentation, laboratory and field measurement services as well as related scientific software products to industry, medicine, and government.
- Manufactures and sells charge sensitive preamplifiers and shaping amplifiers for use in radiation detection instrumentation.
Electronic Control Concepts
- Timing controls and instrumentation for medical X-ray units. Products include kVp Meters, X-ray exposure time meters and replacement timers for older X-ray sets.
- Develops and manufactures solid-state room temperature CZT (CdZnTe) detectors. Applications used for in medicine, industry, homeland security and laboratories. Located in Saxonburg, Pennsylvania, USA.
Far West Technology
- Ion chambers, gas single wire counters, GM counters, gas filling systems.
FBE ASIC Design & Consulting
- ASIC design house specialising in nuclear radiation detection ASICs (Application Specific Integrated Circuits) and cryogenic electronics.
- Low background alpha/beta counters, gamma spectroscopy systems, and gas flow proportional counters.
GE Power Reuter-Stokes
- Radiation detection products for oil well logging, nuclear safeguards, and environmental monitoring industries.
- Liquid scintillation and gamma counters for biotechnology, life science research and environmental monitoring.
- Supplier of radiation sensors to the nuclear power industry providing in-core and out-of-core detectors and electrical penetrations.
- X-ray detector modules and systems, silicon drift detectors for X-ray fluorescence analysis, chamber sensors and associated electronics electronics.
Lab Impex Systems
- Suppliers of nuclear measurement equipment and nuclear measurement integrated solutions for medical, nuclear, military and industrial applications
- Designers and manufacturers of nuclear radiation detectors including ionization chambers, Geiger-Mueller tubes, X-ray proportional counters and neutron detectors.
- High-Pressure Xenon gamma-ray spectrometers and neutron activation analysis.
Mound Technical Solutions
- Radiation measurement instrumentation, systems design, development and manufacturing. Specializes in Tritium measurement.
- XRF/XRD X-ray equipment, including detectors, tubes, windows, JFETs; also optics products including pbs, beamsplitters, and polarizers.
- Provider of nuclear instrumentation, calibration standards, and nuclear medicine products.
Opto Diode Corporation
- Designs, manufactures and sells semiconductor radiation sensors. Specializes in silicon photodiodes for detection of ultraviolet and extreme ultraviolet photons.
- Position-sensitive proportional counter systems for the detection of X-rays, neutrons, and charged particles.
- Supplier of radiation measurement systems, electronic instruments and modules, high resolution radiation detectors, and data analysis software for general nuclear research and related fields.
Photonis Imaging Sensors
- Range of detectors including neutron and gamma detectors (fission chambers, boron lined proportional counters, gamma ionization chambers, photomultipliers, image intensifiers, electron multipliers and micro-channel plates
- Low- and ultra low activity lead suppliers, low activity lead bricks and ingots for low background detectors
Protean Instrument Corporation
- Manufacturer of alpha/beta counting systems for health physics, radiation safety, radiochemistry, and nuclear fuel cycle applications.
- Dosimetry systems and ionization chambers for the measurement of ionizing radiation, primarily for the medical field.
- Fast detectors for science, medicine and industry for X-ray, IR, UV and visible detection. A spinout company from STFC and Diamond Light Source.
- Medical X-ray system instrumentation and related products. Compliance and acceptance testing, quality assurance, field service and factory calibration.
- Custom designed instrumentation and electronics for radiation detection.
- CZT semiconductor radiation detectors for solid state diagnostic medical imaging systems.
- Develops, manufactures and markets health physics radiation monitoring systems and instruments.
- Equipment for medical X-ray quality assurance and service: kVp, time, dose, dose rate, mA, mAs, light and focal spot size.
- Radiation detection and measurement for imaging, oil well logging, and nuclear safeguards.
- Signal processing technology for radiation detectors to reduce pulse pile up, detector dead time, poor energy resolution and system throughput.
- Suppliers of nuclear measurement equipment for medical, physics research and industrial applications.
- Manufacturers of wide range of radiation detection instrumentation including spectrometric equipment, modular nuclear electronics, inspection systems, shielding and dosimetry equipment.
- Geiger tubes and scintillation counters incorporated into complete assemblies including sample stands and shielding for spectroscopy applications.
- High resolution scintillation-based gamma spectroscopy systems.
- Manufacturers of non-contacting X- and gamma ray thickness and density gauges.
Track Analysis Systems
- Maker and distributor of TASTRAK a CR-39 plastic used for nuclear particle track detection.
- Design and manufacture of radiation monitors, detectors, and control systems for SNM (special nuclear materials).
- Designer of tritium surface monitors, tritium in breath monitors, tritium in air monitors, stack monitors, and other tritium handling equipment.
- X-ray measurement meters for monitoring kVp, dose, dose rate, mA linearity, waveform, exposure time in medical X-ray equipment. Also offers several models for light measurement.
Research and Industrial
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 5:33:17 PM EDT -