become an editor
the entire directory
only in Instruments_and_Supplies/Laboratory_Computers_and_Software
Instruments and Supplies
Laboratory Computers and Software
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Instrumentation: Data Acquisition and Control
Science: Biology: Bioinformatics
Science: Instruments and Supplies: Laboratory Automation and Robotics
This category in other languages:
- LIMS and lab data management system information
Accelerated Technology Laboratories
- Provides laboratory information management systems for various types of laboratories, laboratory automation and LIMS solutions.
- Provides Testream/CS laboratory information management systems enabling staff to control the flow of information into and out of the laboratory.
ChemWare Automated Laboratory Systems
- LIMS software for management of laboratory data and automation.
- Provides web-based customized LIMS to customers in a variety of industries.
- Software to integrate any laboratory data system or device with higher level business systems systems, includes validation and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Data Master 2000
- Free software for automation of professional measurement systems, data acquisition, processing and analysis.
- Provider of complete software solutions for medical diagnostic applications, microplate software, tube reader software specialists.
- Develops customised pathology laboratory information management systems for small to medium sized independent laboratories.
HMV - Kitesoft Ltd.
- Software for clinical laboratories for sample tracking, evaluation and charting of data from External Quality Assessment schemes.
- Controllers, analyzers, converters, extenders, isolators, multiplexers, data acquisition instruments.
Joven Technology LLC
- Provider of software and services software solutions that help labs interact with clients, post online test reports, and provide customer service.
- UK company providing rental laboratory information management systems (LIMS) to companies across a wide variety of industries. Includes information on LIMS and FAQ.
Laboratory Expertise Center (LEC)
- Consultancy providing services in LIMS and laboratory automation.
LabPro 2000 Ltd
- LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) software available from LabPro 2000.
- Provider of Laboratory Information Systems to POL's, clinical labs, public health labs, university clinics, government health agencies, hospitals and veterinary applications.
- Software for Windows providing a complete audit trail on instruments and procedures.
- limsExpress from Dynamic Databases, Inc. is software designed to aid laboratories in the management of their sample load and other lab related activities. Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Developer of the AutoLims product suite, a laboratory information system which allows laboratories to improve productivity while spending fewer resources doing so.
Novatek International Pharmaceutical LIMS
- Provides 21 CFR Part 11 compliant solutions for the entire product life cycle of healthcare quality operations.
Orchard Software Corporation
- Provider of laboratory information systems.
Pathology Data Systems
- ReproData, PathData and ToxData Systems are Windows based tools for laboratory information management.
- Professional laboratory information system for the automation of laboratory management, quality control and regulatory compliance.
- Element DataSystem LIMS is a configurable production-oriented system targeted at public and commercial analytical testing labs that focus on environmental, air, water and wastewater testing.
- LIMS (laboratory information management software) for windows.
- Quality Systems International is a supplier of software solutions to the laboratory market including WinLIMS, WinDOCS, document managing software and RisQ, risk assessment software.
Rose Information Systems
- Provides a Specimen Locator System for laboratory information systems, lab scheduling software, free text history for backup and an inventory control system.
- Offers collaborative LIMS solutions to organizations worldwide, comprising corporate, government, municipal, and private laboratories, within the chemical, clinical, environmental, food, forensics, petrochemical and pharmaceutical and public health industries.
- Laboratory information management system software and automatic data collection software.
Triangle Research Collaborative, Inc.
- Supplies software and hardware for time and motion research. Our software assists researchers with observational coding, data collection, and video editing.
- Provides laboratory simulation software to aid design, demonstration and monitoring of laboratory automation systems.
- Laboratory software company that plans, develops, and implements custom LIMS solutions for laboratories with specialized requirements.
Usenet sci.chem.analytical -
Laboratory Computers and Software
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2016 at 4:24:03 UTC -