the entire directory
only in Instruments_and_Supplies/Laboratory_Automation_and_Robotics
Instruments and Supplies
Laboratory Automation and Robotics
Software and Data Manipulation
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Factory Automation: Automation Services
Science: Instruments and Supplies: Laboratory Equipment: Pipettors, Automatic and Manual
Science: Instruments and Supplies: Laboratory Equipment: Refrigeration and Cold Storage
This category in other languages:
- Custom hardware and software for factory automation, laboratory automation, data acquisition, motion control, robotics and machine vision applications.
- Services and products for laboratory automation.
- Designs, manufactures, and markets factory automation components and systems.
- Turnkey supplier of custom hardware solutions.
- Custom engineering solutions and services in automation, product and machine design.
- Automation accessories.
- Mobile robots, stepper motor systems, XY positioning tables, automation accessories, technical information.
- Specialise in the development and supply of advanced automated system solutions.
- Aurora Biomed provides enabling technologies, assay services, and reagents for life sciences, drug discovery research, analytical chemistry, drug safety screening, liquid handling and laboratory automation.
- Fully automated nucleic acid extraction instruments and colony/plaque picking systems.
The Automation Partnership (TAP)
- High throughput screening, genomics automation, informatics, robotic cell culture, liquid handling and compound storage and retrieval.
- Manufacturer of a multifunctional robot for automatically isolating individual cells and cell clones, and a modular liquid handling system that uses micro-annular gear pumps to pipette precise amounts of fluids. In German and English.
Beecher Instruments Microarray Technology
- Manual and automated tissue microarray instruments and accessories.
Berthold Detection Systems
- Biomedical detection systems.
- Label-free surface plasmon resonance (SPR) based technology for studying biomolecular interactions in real time.
- Biomedical testing equipment, laboratory instrumentation, associated software programs and integrated systems.
- Manufactures a wide line of specialty equipment modules for the use in the production of rapid biodiagnostic test devices.
- Biometra develops, manufactures and sells products for the molecular biology and biochemistry market, including Peltier driven multiple thermocyclers, electrophoresis instruments and specialised blotting devices.
- Automated liquid handling and synthesis.
- Specialists in the detection of parvovirus b19, herpesvirus-6, herpesvirus-8 and GST assays to monitor organ and tissue damage.
- Biochip applications include drug discovery, diversity screening, genomics, proteomics, biosensors and clinical diagnostic tools.
- Manufacturer of microplate measurement and handling systems for basic research and High Throughput Screening.
Bohdan and Myriad
- Reagent preparation and liquid handling, purification and workup, synthesis, process development.
- Manufactures laboratory equipment for the biomedical research industry, including automated sample preparation and harvesting systems, superfusion systems, microdispensers, filter paper, test plates.
- Provides automation, vacuum, and instrumentation solutions for semiconductor manufacturing, life sciences, and clean energy.
- Designer, manufacturer and supplier of high technology laboratory instruments used in the preparation of bio-samples dried on media, both fully automated and semi automated systems.
Caliper Life Sciences, Inc.
- Designs and manufacturers Labchip devices and systems in high-throughput screening for drug discovery, medical treatment, and biological and genetic research.
Cambridge Reactor Design Ltd
- Provides customisation and automation services in the areas of high throughput batch processing, continuous processing, automation and automated corrosion testing.
- Provides services in supporting robotic automation industry in North America.
- Clinical automation and sample transport.
- Microwave synthesis, medicinal chemistry, lead optimization and drug development.
- Product based solutions for the analysis of elements in samples ranging from drinking water and high purity acids to radio-active waste.
- Chemistry instruments and consumables including fully automated parallel synthesizers and instruments for high throughput solid dispensing and liquid handling.
- Pre-printed bar code label suppliers, on-demand label printing systems, automatic applicating systems, custom software and interfaces, materials and adhesives.
- Develops and manufactures laboratory front end automation systems.
- Modular technology platforms for automated drug research, high throughput screening, liquid handling, luminescence readers.
- Microplate luminometers, fluorometers, absorbance readers and microplates for biotechnology, biomedical research, clinical diagnostics.
- Robotics automation technology using conveyor and material handling systems. Other work includes CAD drafting and factory layout design.
EPSON Factory Automation/Robotics
- High precision industrial robots, PC based controls, machine vision systems and other automation products.
- Designs, engineers and manufactures robots and robotic systems as well as software, controls and vision products for the development of robotic systems.
- Manufactures and distributes robotic tips compatible with major liquid handlers such as Beckman and Velocity11.
- Computational analysis of genomes, transcriptomes, proteomes, and metabolomes as well as compound libraries.
- Provides systems for screening and selection of mammalian secretory cell lines and microbial colonies, undertakes genetic testing, and has expertise in robotics, cell and molecular biology, image analysis and interpretation
- Solvent evaporation and parallel synthesis technologies for drug discovery research.
- Automated liquid handling, and fraction collectors.
- Nanoliter-scale immunoassays for time-critical workflows in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Specializes in the design, manufacturing, and servicing of automated liquid handling workstations and robotic labware manipulators to provide automation solutions for the bio-pharmaceutical and diagnostic testing industries.
Hamilton Storage Technologies
- Specialist in laboratory automation, offering modular and scalable systems that automate sample storage, management and processing.
- Research tools for the crystallization of proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, and small molecules.
- Provider of automated research and development equipment, for high-throughput experimentation and calorimetry. Based in the UK, with offices in Europe and the US.
- Laboratory automation, sample preparation, and pneumatic tube systems.
- Sonicator for microplates can be used for the deagglomeration, dispersing, degassing and for cell disruption.
- Provider of modular automated systems and bench top instruments for drug discovery research, including ultra high-throughput screening and compound management.
- Italian company designing and manufacturing robotic and automatic systems for analytical chemistry and life science, including robotic systems for managing samples from preparation to storage.
Hudson Robotics Inc.
- Produces robots to solve specific lab automation needs including plate washers, plate readers, plate sealers, liquid handling systems, bar code readers and printers, and thermal cyclers.
- Provides analytical and quality control devices for research and development and QC laboratories. Products include a line of Validation Plates for microplate readers and Ultra-Fast Fluorescence Lifetime detectors.
- Manufacturers and exporters of a wide range of laboratory and testing equipment. New Delhi, India.
- Creates and manufactures automatic instruments for behavior research in neurobiology and pharmacology.
Intelligent Laboratory Solutions
- Providing products and services that improve laboratory research and development and batch process manufacturing.
- On-site paging and messaging solutions.
- Products and application areas include fluorescence polarization, drug metabolism, recombinant human proteins, PCR, molecular and cell biology, and contract manufacturing services.
- Temperature controllers, vacuum controllers, combinatorial reactors, parallel reactors, robotics, automation, reaction blocks, custom lab equipment.
- Design and build of custom automated machines and systems; precision machining and tooling; precision dies and stampings; and cable harnesses and contract manufacturing of electromechanical assemblies.
- Solutions for wireless messaging, used to monitor laboratory automation.
- Products for high throughput genomics, proteomics and high throughput screening.
- Sensors, machine vision systems, measuring instruments, bar code readers, PLCs and other factory automation sensor products.
- The 3D-Nanofinger is a nanorobotic profilometer and 3D coordinate measuring machine. Provides technical details.
Lab Automation AGVs
- Mobile robots for automated delivery of up to 200lb payload in a laboratory environment.
Lab Automation provider
- Distributor of automated equipment in Denmark.
Lab Automation Robots Dot Com
- Resources for automation products and turnkey automation systems for a variety of laboratory applications in the life sciences industry and the advanced manufacturing sectors.
- Liquid handling, fluorescence readers, robotics, fully automated MTP laboratories, consumables.
- Automated pipetting workstations, automatic microplate washers, magnetic bead washers, DNA extraction working decks, HTS plate replicators, microplate incubators and microplate coolers.
- Labman designs and manufactures complete robotic solutions for pharmaceutical, and analytical labs.
- Front-end automation for chromatography, mass spectroscopy, elemental analysis, and other analytical techniques.
- Technology measures multiple analytes simultaneously in a single reaction vessel.
Micrologic Integrated Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Provides test engineering and automation solutions. The core competency is the integration of state-of-the art hardware components with custom software for functionality and scalability. Bangalore, India.
- Technologies, tools and services for the development and production of new therapeutic drugs.
Misonix Sonicators and Ductless Fume Hoods
- Manufacturer of Sonicator ultrasonic liquid processors and full line of ductless fume hoods. Misonix is also a world leader in ultrasonic medical devices.
- Cell and plate washers and dispensers, bioanalytical measurement systems, cell harvesters, supernatant collection system.
- Provides a wide variety of robots for a broad range of applications.
- Automation components.
- Equipment for mechanical testing and simulation: vehicle testing, material testing, aerospace testing, noise and vibration, custom engineering; position sensors and servo motors, for process automation.
Multitrator Multi-Mode Titration Systems
- Automated titration systems featuring thermometric, potentiometric, optical and conductometric endpoint detection as standard.
- Automated systems for high throughput sequencing or the production of microarrays; and thermal cyclers.
New Precision Technology
- Standard and semi-custom automated systems for dispensing, soldering, gasketing, conformal coating, and pick and place assembly.
- Library synthesis, compound storage and management, and protein crystal imaging and incubation.
- Online sales of crystallography related supplies, chemicals and tools.
Panasonic Factory Automation
- Manufacturing and assembly equipment.
- Motion solutions including positioners, linear servo motors, precision ball-screws, and belt driven tables for life sciences automation applications.
- Solubility and permeability measurement.
- Contract engineering and manufacturing service to clients in the biotechnology, diagnostics, microsurgery, pharmaceutical packaging, food processing, electronics manufacturing and automotive industries.
- Genome-based drug discovery equipment.
- Solutions for applied genetic analysis based on a simple-to-use DNA sequencing technique.
- Manufacturer of Sonicator ultrasonic liquid processors and accessories including probes, cup horns, flocells and sound enclosures.
- Laboratory instrumentation for pH, ion and conductivity measurements; titration and automation; trace analysis; electrochemistry.
- Robosoft provides robotics solutions and generic components for researchers.
- Products for automation of sample (pre) treatment, weighing, measurements of BOD, pH, conductivity, turbidity and the interfacing of systems and instruments.
RTS Life Science
- Supplier of solutions for automated sample storage, retrieval and management, high throughput screening, drug delivery automation and integrated automation systems.
- Bench top robot arms for light industry, laboratory and nuclear applications.
- Offers a range of robot systems targeted at small parts assembly and handling applications.
- Benchtop automation for sample weighing.
- Biotech robotic automation and laboratory LIMS software.
- UK company designing and manufacturing UHF radio systems for on-site paging, telemetry and security applications.
- Robotic XYZ automated liquid handling modules and workstations, and modules for OEM integration and bench application.
- Patented "sensor holograms" for various applications in the Life Sciences industry (specifically Diagnostics, Drug Discovery Systems and Medical Devices).
Sonics and Materials, Inc.
- Ultrasonic liquid processors for dispersing, blending, atomizing and expediting chemical reactions.
- Development and production of test appliances and automated systemsfor pharmaceutical companies.
- Diverse Screening Libraries (HTS), Targeted Libraries, Building Blocks, Natural Products, Cheminformatic Services, Compound Handling projects, Contract Research and Custom Synthesis.
- High speed and precision robots for all automation needs.
- Optical and thermal analysis, characterization and exploitation of surface properties. Measurement and modeling of optical property data.
Synchron Lab Automation
- Developer and supplier of lab automation products and systems for a variety of laboratory applications specializing in automated liquid handling.
- Designer and manufacturer of automated products for research and development chemists including flow reactor systems, batch reactor systems, microreactor and automation technology.
- Development and manufacturing of solutions for specimen handling and detection for diagnostic and life science.
- Technologies for Drug Discovery, Life Sciences and other industrial applications.
The Technology Partnership (TTP)
- Provides integrated biology/hardware solutions in areas such as High Throughput Screening (HTS) and diagnostics.
- Microplate, tube, and cryo vial management systems for pharmaceutical drug discovery laboratory automation, including inert low temperature compound storage and retrieval, liquid handling, and high throughput screening (HTS) assays.
- Provides microscale flow instruments and reactors, for continuous synthesis in pharmaceutical and biotechnology applications. Overview of products, technology, and company.
Thomas Cain, Inc.
- Designer and manufacturer of an automated sample digestion system for metals analysis.
- Precision liquid handling in the microliter range and stacker based microplate instrumentation for the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, life science research institutions, clinical laboratories and diagnostic products manufacturers.
- Manufactures and distributes sample processing apparatus for microplates.
- Microplate-based instrumentation including Optical Density Readers, Luminometers, Fluorometers, Precision Fluid Dispensing, Automated Microplate Manipulating and Positioning.
- Supplies high-speed automated compound storage and retrieval systems, nanoliter liquid handling technologies and fluorescence detection instrumentation.
- Technically complex system solutions for use in multicellular organism research.
- Automation solutions for drug discovery.
- Buy and sell used robots and parts. Motoman, Panasonic, ABB, Fanuc and others.
- Develops, manufactures and sells products for compound management, drug discovery, genomics and proteomics, including bench top instruments and customizable automation systems.
Virtual Laboratory PSNC
- The Virtual Laboratory is a distributed workgroup environment, providing a remote access to NMR spectrometer and other unique equipment as well as supports user with educational web-based area.
- Hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, and robotic product lines.
- High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), thermal analysis, and mass spectrometry (MS).
- Liquid handling robots for life science and diagnostics markets.
- Workbench automation for drug discovery, plastic and glass sample vials, scintillators and vials for scintillation counting.
Usenet alt.bio.technology.misc -
Usenet bionet.announce -
Usenet bionet.general -
Usenet bionet.genome.autosequencing -
Usenet bionet.immunology -
Usenet bionet.microbiology -
Usenet bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts -
Usenet bionet.molecules.peptides -
Usenet bionet.molecules.repertoires -
Usenet bionet.mycology -
Usenet bionet.software -
Usenet comp.robotics.misc -
Usenet comp.robotics.research -
Usenet sci.bio.immunocytochem -
Usenet sci.bio.microbiology -
Usenet sci.bio.misc -
Usenet sci.bio.technology -
Usenet sci.chem -
Usenet sci.chem.analytical -
Usenet sci.chem.electrochem -
Usenet sci.chem.labware -
Usenet sci.chem.organic.synthesis -
Usenet sci.chem.organomet -
Usenet sci.engr.chem -
Usenet sci.med.immunology -
Usenet sci.med.laboratory -
Usenet sci.nanotech -
Laboratory Automation and Robotics
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2014 at 16:31:25 UTC -