become an editor
the entire directory
only in Instruments_and_Supplies/Isotopes
Instruments and Supplies
Science: Chemistry: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Products and Services
Science: Chemistry: Products and Services: Supplies
Science: Physics: Products and Services
Science: Technology: Energy: Nuclear
Advanced Materials Technologies Ltd,
- AMT, supplies stable isotopes, deuterated solvents and high purity materials for medical and chemical research.
- Supplier of stable labelled drugs and metabolites including custom synthesis of multilabelled building blocks.
American Radiolabeled Chemicals Inc.
- Offers more than 4,000 radiolabeled and unlabeled neurochemicals and biochemicals for life science research.
- Specialists in radiosynthesis, compound synthesis, bioanalysis and in custom synthesis of reference standards. Also specialists in analytical chemistry, including calculation of isotopic distribution.
CortecNet: Stable Isotopes
- Provides various stable isotope products including amino acids, fatty acids, carbohydrates, isotopic gases and metal isotopes.
Hartmann Analytic GmbH
- Supplier of radio-labeled chemicals, products for radiation protection. Also offers labeling-services and custom synthesis.
- Isotope O18 enriched water used to produce fluoro-deoxyglucose for PET.
- Supplier of compounds labeled with stable isotopes.
International Isotope Society
- The IIS provides a forum for all chemists involved in radiochemical synthesis and analysis to obtain and share information outside of their immediate area of employment and expertise.
International Isotopes Clearing House, Inc.
- Catalog listing of radioisotopes, 14C- and 3H-labeled compounds for medical research, 33P- and 125I- available.
- Stable isotopes for use in science, medicine and industry from Russian producers.
- Custom stable isotope labeling and small scale organic synthesis including the preparation of metabolites and PET precursors and standards.
- A member of the Sigma-Aldrich family, manufacturer of stable isotope labeled compounds.
- Suppliers of isotopically enriched biochemicals.
- Radioisotope technology used to prevent, diagnose and treat disease. Products and services include nuclear medicine, radiation therapy for cancer, irradiation sterilization and food irradiation.
- Manufacturer of tritium and carbon 14 labeled radiochemicals for AIDS and cancer research.
Omicron Biochemicals Inc.
- Supplier of single, multiple and uniform stable isotope labeled saccharides and nucleosides (13C, 2H, 15N, 18O).
- Equipment for trace element and isotope analysis.
- A producer and worldwide supplier of radioisotope products for science, industry, and medicine. Product list includes radiation sources, labelled compounds, stable isotopes, and radiopreparations.
- Stable isotopes for science, medicine and industry, a list of some rare and unusual stable isotopes.
- Supplier of Russian-produced radioisotopes and labeled compounds.
Trace Sciences International
- Supplier of stable isotopes including a complete range of enriched stable isotopes.
U.S. DOE Isotope Production and Distribution
- U.S. Department of Energy isotopes catalog. Quite an extensive list.
- Manufactures Tritium, Carbon-14, and Sulfur-35 radiolabeled products and offers custom radiosynthesis under cGMP.
- Produces 12C and 13C halogenated reference standards of environmental concern, including chlorinated and brominated dioxins, furans, biphenyls and diphenyl ethers. Includes corporate and product details, online catalog and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2014 at 14:35:08 UTC -