become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Conferences
Engineering and Technology
Geographic Information Systems
Language and Linguistics
Management Information Systems
Space Science and Technology
Telecommunication Information Providers
Business: Business Services: Event Planning and Production
This category in other languages:
3rd International Conference on Global Interdependence and Decision Sciences, Hyderabad, India
- ICGIDS is scheduled to take place 28th-30th December, 2009 at ASCI, Hyderabad, India. Find out everything about the seminars/conference, and register here.
The 3rd International Symposium on Trace Elements in Food
- The official website of an international symposium that will be held in 2009. The attendance will include representatives from a variety of scientific disciplines, including chemists, biologist, and toxicologist. The conference programme and all relevant information about this meeting will be published on this site in due course.
7th International Conference on Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure (BGRS/SB'2010)
- The Institute of Cytology and Genetics will be hosting this conference (BGRS\SB-2010) in Novosibirsk, Russia, from 20-27 June 2010.
7th Learning & Teaching Conference, 2010
- Took place on Tuesday July 6th in London, UK. Offered active debate, discussion and reflection around learning and teaching issues, and workshop sessions.
All Conferences Directory
- Searchable database of science and technology conferences. Organized by category. Also offers information regarding paper submission deadlines.
- ANSCSE (Annual Symposium on Computational Science and Engineering) is an international forum for computational scientist and engineer held annually. The goal is to foster the collaboration among researchers in the field of computational science and engineering.
- Database of academic meeting announcements, with abstracts, browsable by subject, by date or by country.
- International and multidisciplinary online database of conferences, exhibitions, events and meetings.
Biotechnology Conference Schedule and Discussion
- Provides a comprehensive listing of biotechnology and pharmaceutical conferences in the US and Europe. Visitors can discuss their experiences at specific conferences and make recommendations.
Conference Around The World
- Directory of conferences.
- Conference directory listing conferences, conventions, academic events, workshops, seminars, continuing education courses, exhibits and congresses in all disciplines. Allows users to receive email saved searches.
EuroSciCon - European Scientific Conferences
- Organisers of scientific symposiums, meetings, and conferences based in Europe: schedule of future meetings.
Global Dialogue 09
- International interdisciplinary conference on notions of responsibility across cultures and the conceptual challenges of climate change for moral reasoning and conflict prevention. November 3 - 6, 2009 at Aarhus University, Denmark.
Gordon Research Conferences
- To promote discussions and the exchange of ideas of studies in the biological, chemical and physical sciences.
Hawaii International Conference on Social Sciences
- Annual conference that provides an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various social sciences related fields from all over the world to come together and learn from each other.
- Allows for the organization of virtual meetings, especially with topics combining science and humanities. Includes list of conferences and bibliography from these meetings.
International Conference on Diseases in Nature Communicable to Man
- This conference will take place 8th - 11th August 2010 at Fairbanks, Alaska.
International Workshop for Theory, Practice, & Policy
- The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India, will organize this workshop during 11-12 March, 2010. The workshop will address the impact of technology on underdeveloped regions of the world.
IPSI Belgrade Conferences and Workshops
- Scientific conferences emphasising synergy and interaction. By invitation with a special emphasis on young researchers.
- Homepage for a series of international meetings devoted to instrumentation and applications of nanotechnology in the life sciences, organized by the company JPK Instruments, Berlin, Germany.
- Contains meetings, symposia, conferences, courses, seminars, workshops, awards and programs. From the Nature journal.
Online Book of Abstracts - 2nd ICESHS (Cracow, 6-9 September, 2006)
- 2nd Conference of the European Society for the History of Science,Cracow (Poland) 6-9 September 2006: Online Book of Abstracts. Editor, Webmaster: Michal Kokowski.
- Directory for scientific events, conferences, seminars and workshops.
- A Wiki website that allows user to publish and share "Calls For Papers" for conferences in diverse fields of science.
- Promotes the development of new mathematical methods and computational techniques as well as their applications in science and engineering.
XIII European Conference on the Spectroscopy of Biological Molecules
- ECSBM is held every two years in a different European country. It is attended by researchers using spectroscopic techniques to investigate biomolecules, cells, or tissues and will be held from August 28 - September 2, 2009, in Palermo, Italy.
14th International Congress of Radiation Research
- Held by Polish Radiation Research Society in Warsaw, Poland from August 27-September 2, 2011. Covers biological, chemical and physical aspects as well as practical applications in medicine, pharmacy, and engineering. Includes registration form, scientific program, and a list of host organizations and sponsors. (August 01, 2011)
Arctic Change 2008
- Conference to be held in Quebec, Canada, that is set to bring together researchers, students, policy makers and stakeholders from all fields of Arctic research and all countries to address the global challenges and opportunities related to climate change in the circum-Arctic. (December 01, 2008)
- International Conference On Perspectives in Vibrational Spectroscopy. Topics include material science, biochemical, pharmaceutical, planetary, medical, and forensic sciences. To be held February 24-28, 2008, in Trivandrum, Kerala, India. (February 01, 2008)
EuroScience Open Forum 2006
- The second pan-European scientific meeting providing an interdisciplinary forum for open dialogue, debate and discussion on science and technology in society. Held in Munich, Germany, on July 15-19 2006. (July 01, 2006)
- An annual meeting at the frontiers of biology, mathematics, computer science and physics, held in Lyons, France; 6-8 July 2005. Conference languages are English and French. (July 01, 2005)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2014 at 11:24:11 UTC -