become an editor
the entire directory
only in Water_Resources/Water_Quality
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Water Resources: Water Quality
Acid Mine Drainage
This category in other languages:
Benton County Water Quality
- Philomath High School senior class project that monitors water quality of swimming holes. Includes photos of the sites and water quality results.
CEEP - Centre Européen d'Etudes sur les Polyphosphates
- Information concerning the impact of phosphates on aquatic systems and the environment, the properties and performance of polyphosphate products, and measures to reduce phosphate discharges.
Clean Lakes Program
- EPA's information resources on clean lakes, including links to on-line documents, the latest  published 305(b) report, and ordering instructions for other documents about clean lakes.
- Applying ecological principles and natural systems to create water and waste solutions for households, communities, agriculture, landfills and industry.
North Carolina State University Water Quality Group
- A multidisciplinary team that analyzes and conducts natural resource management programs with an emphasis on nonpoint source (NPS) pollution policy,assessment, and control technologies.
Pollutants And Human Activities
- 7th graders Dave and Adnan built with website providing information on water testing, pullutants, and watersheds.
SEL Environmental - Brownfield Redevelopment and Sustainable Drainage
- SEL Environmental is a sub-contractor specialising in engineered solutions for passive and active gas protection to structures, stormwater management, in-ground vertical geomembrane barrier and vent trenches.
USGS National Analysis of Trace Elements
- Assessment of trace elements in ground water, surface water, streambed sediment, and fish and clam tissue across the United States.
USGS Toxics Substances Hydrology Program
- Goal is to provide unbiased earth science information on the behavior of toxic substances in U.S. hydrologic environments.
Water Quality Products
- Magazine offering editorial content on developments in water conditioning, filtration and disinfection for residential, commercial and industrial systems. Lists forcoming trade shows, product and careers database, articles, newsletter, subscriptions based in the USA.
Water Quality: Surface, Groundwater, Sediment
- A large number of technical papers on water quality evaluation and management by G. Fred Lee and Anne Jones-Lee available to download. Topics include pesticides, PCBs, heavy metals, nutrients, toxicity, wastewater, stormwater, sediments, water quality criteria and standards.
Watershed and Coastal Resources of Orange County, California
- Presented to raise awareness of water-quality issues. Offers information on rainfall, weather, watersheds, stormwater projects, and pollution.
- Organisation which carries out monitoring programs, and the testing of physical and chemical properties of water.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 1, 2009 11:01:21 PM EST -