become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wastewater/Wetlands-Based_Treatment
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Water Resources: Wastewater: Wetlands-Based Treatment
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Wetlands
Constructed Wetlands for Wastewater Treatment and Wildlife Habitat
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency report, including examples of successful applications.
Federal Park Tidally-Influenced Salt Marsh Wetland
- Conversion of a traditional stormwater conveyance into an open water body, tidal mud flats, salt-marsh planting and associated fringing terrestrial vegetation.
IRIDRA Srl - Constructed Wetlands
- Information about constructed wetlands for wastewater treatment, primarily in Italy. Company offers consulting services in planning natural systems for wastewater treatment.
- About constructed wetlands for small-flow wastewater treatment. Lissom Earth Sciences demonstration site in Eastern Ontario is available for educational visits.
Stormwater Purification with Biological Methods
- A project describing stormwater from a hospital area that is purified using a pond system.
The Wetpark at Teknikhuset
- A pond system is used to treat greywater and rainwater from a university building. The resulting water is of drinking water quality and is re-used in the building.
- Ecological wastewater recycling system in Chatham County, North Carolina. Wastewater is cleaned for reclamation and reuse using constructed wetlands, a greenhouse containing soil filters, and an aquatic ecosystem.
Wetlands Research Project
- Chronicle of an Advanced Placement Biology year long research project that investigated the use of constructed wetlands in the treatment of wastewater. Includes proposal, background information on wetlands, and progress reports.
- Features wastewater treatment, both secondary equipment and constructed wetlands. Includes questions and answers about wetlands and copies of selected papers. Located in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:59:12 PM EST -