become an editor
the entire directory
only in Water_Resources/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Water Resources: Research Groups and Centers
Government Water Surveys
Science: Environment: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Research Groups and Centers
Alaska Sea Grant College Program
- Information about marine research programs, news and radio features, meeting calendar on marine and coastal issues, books and videos, and contact details.
Canada Centre for Inland Waters, Burlington, Ontario
- A leading centre for water research, generating environmental information and knowledge about the Great Lakes. Organizations within the Centre are concerned with environmental research and development, as well as monitoring, resource management, charting, and coastal and harbour engineering.
Centre for Water Research (CWR), University of Western Australia
- Purpose of group is to conduct research, develop strategies for sustainable management, and educational outreach. Includes mission statement, list of publications, and consultation services.
Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant College Program
- Conducts research, education, and public outreach related to water resources in the Great Lakes region. Cooperatively administered by the University of Illinois and Purdue University.
Institute for Water Research, Rhodes University, South Africa
- Contributes to the knowledge of and promotes the understanding and wise use of natural water resources in southern Africa
Institute Of Hydrology
- part of UK NERC -- research reports on a wide range of hydrologic topics, and links to related Internet resources
National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee, India
- Unofficial site for autonomous organization under the Ministry of Water Resources, Government of India. Conducts studies and public awareness activities in all fields of hydrology.
National Institutes for Water Resources
- A network of Research Institutes in every U.S. state. They conduct basic and applied research to solve water problems unique to their area. The bulk of funding comes from non-federal sources.
Stream Systems Technology Center
- USDA Forest Service organization that develops and implements methodologies for study of stream hydrology. Site provides information about physical aspects of wildland streams, especially fluvial geomorphology.
University of Wisconsin Water Resources Institute
- Promotes research, training, and information dissemination to confront water problems. Includes experts directory, listings of projects, funding opportunities, conferences, library, and water links.
Water Environment Research Center, National Taipei University of Technology
- Engaged in water resources research and education for Taiwan.
Water Resources Research Center, University of Arizona
- Site topics include arid lands hydrology, riparian ecosystems restoration, and glossaries of hydrologic terms. Also has water education resources,
Wilkes University GeoEnvironmental Science and Engineering Department
- Provides students with a broad but interconnective understanding of the principles, values, and concepts of environmental science and environmental engineering. Programs include hydrogeology, soil science, geology, and water resource management.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 16:35:10 UTC -