become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Professional_Associations
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Water Resources: Organizations: Professional Associations
Science: Earth Sciences: Organizations
Science: Environment: Organizations: Professional Associations
American Geophysical Union Hydrology Section
- Members are concerned with the cycling of continental water (solid, liquid and vapor) at all scales, and with physical, chemical and biological processes driven by that cycling. Current news and information and links to other Internet resources.
American Society of Limnology and Oceanography (ASLO)
- Promoting limnology (the scientific study of lakes), oceanography and related sciences and fostering the exchange of information in aquatic science.
American Water Resources Association
- Promotes understanding of water resources and related issues by providing a multidisciplinary forum for education, professional development and information exchange.
Belgian Branch of the International Water Association
- A non-profit professional organization that welcomes everybody interested in the scientific and technical aspects of water and water management.
Canadian Water Resources Association
- Promotes effective management of Canada's water resources by stimulating public recognition, awareness and understanding. Information on a wide range of water-related topics.
International Association of Environmental Hydrology
- IAEH was founded in 1991 to meet the needs of the professional environmental hydrologist, in particular those working in the area of environmental cleanup, restoration, and pollution prevention.
International Association of Hydraulic Engineering and Research [IAHR]
- International non-governmental organization of engineers and scientists working in hydraulics and hydraulic engineering. Information about organization journals, conferences, and other topics.
The International Association of Hydrological Sciences (IAHS)
- This is the oldest and foremost international nongovernmental organization which deals with hydrology and water resources.
Midwest Water Analysts Association
- A professional organization located in WI, IL, and IN composed of water, waste water, environmental, and public health lab analysts and the organizations and businesses that support them.
Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association
- An organization of professionals working together to preserve and enhance the watershed environments originating in the states of Colorado, Wyoming, and New Mexico.
Stockholm International Water Institute
- Organized to combat the global water crisis through research and administration of awards, annual symposia held in Stockholm, and projects. Information about these efforts and downloadable publications on water and development topics.
Texas Section American Water Works Association
- Water professionals dedicated to the promotion of a safe and sufficient supply of drinking water. Includes organization information and links.
Water Environment Federation
- For individuals and organizations interested in water quality. News, regulatory information, technical discussions, links, jobs listings, and product information, on topics including domestic and industrial wastewater, biosolids, watersheds, and wetlands.
The Watershed Management Council
- Dedicated to the advancement of the art and science of watershed management. River/stream terminology and archives of conference proceedings and newsletters focused on various water-resources topics.
Wisconsin Environmental Laboratories Association
- Serves commercial environmental labs doing business in Wisconsin by informing and motivating members to do a better job which in turn results in benefits for members and the environmental industry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 3, 2010 6:19:54 PM EDT -