become an editor
the entire directory
only in Groundwater/Software
Science: Earth Sciences: Products and Services: Software
Science: Environment: Products and Services: Software
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Products and Services: Software
Science: Technology: Civil Engineering: Geotechnical: Software
Science: Technology: Computational Engineering
Science: Technology: Software for Engineering
Argus Open Numerical Environments
- A family of general purpose public-domain graphical pre- and post-processors for the numerical modeler, combining GIS and numerical modeling. Includes plug-in extensions for the most widely used groundwater models, including MODFLOW, MOC3D, HST3D, SUTRA, and NAPL.
Discerning Systems Inc.
- Hydrogeochemical exploratory and statistical tools for analysis and management of monitoring data at landfills and industrial facilities.
EasySolve Software LLC
- Offers low-priced software for environmental and earth science professionals -- create boring logs, calculate hydraulic conductivity, create variogram plots.
Ecoseal Developments Pty Ltd
- Provides software, groundwater monitoring equipment, and magnetic instruments for environmental, agriculture, mining and education sectors.
- 3d groundwater visualization application for analysis and communication of environmental groundwater data. Capabilities include mapping, 2d/3d contouring, pie charts, time history charting, radial diagrams and database queries.
Environmental Simulations, Inc.
- Groundwater modeling software, services, and training, including sales and technical support for WinFlow, WinTran, MODFLOW-Win32, Groundwater Vistas, and AquiferWin32.
- A finite-element simulation package for 3D and 2D density-dependent flow, mass and heat transport processes in groundwater and in the unsaturated soil. Description, pricing, and downloadable demo, from WASY Ltd.
- Purchase groundwater software now and download immediately at discounted prices. Many applications available: flow and transport modeling, slope stability analysis, landfill design, and geostatistics.
- Developer of software tools for groundwater modeling and aquifer test analysis.
IGWMC Groundwater Modeling Software
- International Ground-Water Modeling Center distributes a large number of practical, public domain and proprietary ground-water programs, ranging from codes based on simple analytical solutions to those incorporating advanced and complex numerical techniques.
MicroFEM Groundwater Flow Modeling
- Offers several programs for applications including multiple-aquifer steady-state and transient flow, aquifer test analysis, and interpretation of geo-electrical measurements with Schlumberger or Wenner configurations. Downloads available.
MODFLOW and related programs
- USGS's popular modular 3D finite-difference ground-water flow model, plus pre-processors, post-processors, and adaptations for contaminant transport, and air flow.
The MODFLOW help file
- Resources for users of the USGS-developed MODFLOW groundwater flow modeling package: online/downloadable tutorial, reference guide, lists of online MODFLOW resources vendors, and examples of input files.
Reaction-Transport Modeling In Ground-Water Systems
- USGS aqueous geochemistry codes, including PHREEQ (Speciation, Reaction-Path, Advective Transport, and Inverse Geochemical Calculations) and NETPATH (Interactive Code For Modeling Net Geochemical Reactions Along a Flow Path).
- Demo and sales of Windows software package for statistical analyses of groundwater monitoring data required by the US RCRA statute.
Schlumberger Water Services
- Groundwater and environmental software for groundwater modeling, subsurface visualization, pumping test analysis, geochemistry, and natural attenuation and risk assessment. Products include Visual MODFLOW, AquiferTest, Visual HELP, AquaChem and UnSat Suite.
- Describes and offers a modular software package for modelling three-dimensional density-dependent groundwater flow, contaminant transport, and visualisation. Supports both finite element (Flairs) and finite difference (ModFlow) calculation methods.
USGS Ground-Water Software
- Computer codes designed to model various ground-water and related hydrologic and geochemical processes and to help estimate related parameters.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2013 at 10:54:04 UTC -