become an editor
the entire directory
only in Groundwater/Arsenic_Contamination
Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Toxic Substances: Arsenic
Arsenic Contamination of Groundwater
- From the British Geological Survey; includes detailed reports of the surveys carried out in Ghana and Bangladesh.
Arsenic Drinking Water Groundwater Contamination and Water Testing
- Arsenic in drinking water; information on sources of contamination and reported groundwater concentrations throughout the United States. Wilkes University arsenic research site.
Arsenic in Drinking Water
- The WHO provides information on the occurrence of arsenic in well-water in Bangladesh and what is being done to mitigate this hazard to human health.
Arsenic in Drinking Water (1999)
- Open Book; from the Commission on Life Sciences (US). Includes sections on chemistry, health effects, biomarkers, and variation in human sensitivity.
- Harvard University site on the study and remediation of chronic arsenic poisoning.
London Arsenic Group
- Research group based at University of London discusses geochemical and palaeohydrological controls on pollution of groundwater by arsenic. Projects on Bangladesh, West Bengal and Viet Nam. Regularly updated links to other arsenic related sites.
Natural Arsenic in Groundwater: Science, Regulation, and Health Implications
- Summary points of 2001 conference session on arsenic contamination problems.
USGS - Arsenic in Ground Water of the United States
- Publications, maps, and data on arsenic in U.S. groundwater. Links to other arsenic resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2014 at 11:15:05 UTC -