become an editor
the entire directory
only in Groundwater/Arsenic_Contamination
Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Toxic Substances: Arsenic
Arsenic Contamination of Groundwater
- From the British Geological Survey; includes detailed reports of the surveys carried out in Ghana and Bangladesh.
Arsenic Drinking Water Groundwater Contamination and Water Testing
- Arsenic in drinking water; information on sources of contamination and reported groundwater concentrations throughout the United States. Wilkes University arsenic research site.
Arsenic in Drinking Water
- The WHO provides information on the occurrence of arsenic in well-water in Bangladesh and what is being done to mitigate this hazard to human health.
Arsenic in Drinking Water (1999)
- Open Book; from the Commission on Life Sciences (US). Includes sections on chemistry, health effects, biomarkers, and variation in human sensitivity.
- Harvard University site on the study and remediation of chronic arsenic poisoning.
Natural Arsenic in Groundwater: Science, Regulation, and Health Implications
- Summary points of 2001 conference session on arsenic contamination problems.
USGS - Arsenic in Ground Water of the United States
- Publications, maps, and data on arsenic in U.S. groundwater. Links to other arsenic resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 22, 2015 at 2:28:37 UTC -