become an editor
the entire directory
only in Water_Resources/Groundwater
Wells and Pumps
Research Groups and Centers
Kids and Teens: School Time: Science: The Earth: Geology: Water Sources
Science: Earth Sciences: Geochemistry
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Geomorphology: Caves and Karst
Science: Environment: Energy: Petroleum in the Environment: Underground Storage Tanks
Science: Environment: Hazardous Materials: Remediation Technology
This category in other languages:
CMI Aquifers Group
- Describes research on the behavior of carbon dioxide in hydrogeologic systems, aimed at developing systems for storing carbon in saline aquifers.
Fayette County Groundwater Conservation District
- Mission is to protect and conserve the underground water resources for the current and future residents of Fayette County, Texas. Offers publications, information on projects and services as well as general information.
Ground Water Modelling Discussion Group
- A forum for technical discussions; announcement of new software; calls for abstracts and papers; conference and workshop announcements; and summaries of research results, recent publications, and case studies.
The Groundwater Foundation
- Dedicated to the education about and preservation of our most important natural resource.
Groundwater in British Columbia
- B.C. ministry site, with general ground water information, water well data, information on groundwater consultants, and links.
Groundwater Management in King County
- Generic and local information on the occurrence, movement, and management of ground water.
Hydrogeology Research Group, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Conducts research on contaminant transport in groundwater and age-dating of groundwater.
Publications of C. P. Kumar
- Technical papers of Mr. C. P. Kumar, Scientist, National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee - 247667 (Uttaranchal), India.
SaltNet: Saltwater Intrusion Resources Network
- Bibliography, computer codes, directory of researchers, and other information resources related to salt water intrusion into coastal groundwater aquifers.
UK Groundwater Forum
- Source of information and a platform for information exchange on groundwater topics in and for the UK.
The University of Arizona Contaminant Transport Group
- Publications lists and other information from the Brusseau research group, which investigates the fate and transport of contaminants in the subsurface.
University of Birmingham School of Geography, Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Hydrogeology research including groundwater resources, numerical modelling, geochemistry, g/w contamination and remediation. Taught programmes include hydrogeology and hydroinformatics MSc courses, CPD modules and short courses.
Water Framework Directive - Groundwater Statistics
- Report from a European Union project to develop statistical methods for data aggregation for assessment of groundwater quality status, including trend assessment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2015 at 10:15:07 UTC -