become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sustainability/Industrial_Ecology
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Sustainability: Industrial Ecology
Business: Environment: Environmental Management Systems - ISO 14000
Science: Environment: Pollution Prevention and Recycling
- An ecodesign methodology for product life-cycle assessment and design.
Eco-Efficiency and Cleaner Production
- Lengthy paper for United Nations Committee on Sustainable Development on cleaner production and energy efficiency.
- Design for Environment software. Based on the Eco-indicator method, ECO-it helps designers to screen products for environmental improvements by allowing you to model a complex product and its life cycle in a few minutes.
Economic Input Output Life Cycle Assessment
- The Green Design Institute at Carnegie Mellon University maintains the EIO-LCA project, showing the economic and environmental effects of producing 500 commodities sorted by industry group and sector. Results include pollutants, greenhouse gases, toxic chemicals, and employment.
Environmental Life Cycle Assessment of Goods and Services: An Input-Output Approach
- Guide from RFF Press on using EIO-LCA methods, companion to the free online database from Carnegie Mellon University. Intended for regulators as well as companies looking to improve the environmental profile of their products and processes. [PDF]
IndEco Strategic Consulting Inc.
- Industrial Ecology Strategic Consulting is a team of professionals offering consulting services in industrial ecology and strategic planning.
- Creating systems solutions for sustainable development through industrial ecology information and publications.
Industrial-Ecology Discussion List
- Mail list for students, scholars and others. Topics include eco-industrial parks, sustainable production and consumption, and other aspects of environment and economy.
The International Society for Industrial Ecology
- The mission of the ISIE is to promote the use of industrial ecology in research,education, policy, community development, and industrial practices. In order to accomplish this mission, ISIE seeks to build a community of interest, support cumulative learning, produce quality research, and promote social change.
Journal of Industrial Ecology
- Yale University website for this journal includes calls for papers and archives tables of contents.
Journal of Industrial Ecology
- MIT Press website for international quarterly journal addressing material and energy flows; dematerialization and decarbonization; life-cycle planning, design and assessment; extended producer responsibility ("product stewardship"); eco-industrial parks; product-oriented environmental policy; and eco-efficiency.
Kalundborg Symbiosis Institute
- For the past 25 years some of Kalundborg's largest companies and the five cooperating municipalities of the Kalundborg Region have developed a new and revolutionary concept for industrial growth on environmental terms: The Industrial Symbiosis.
Non-Ferrous Metals and their Contribution to Sustainable Development
- Reports, online forums, information about workshops and events, and other resources related to metals recycling and environmental aspects of mining and production of metals including copper, zinc, nickel, and lead.
Renewable Cogen Asia
- Provider of sustainable energy and environmental solutions in a socially responsible and cost-effective way. Gives examples of renewable projects undertaken in various countries in Asia, Africa and Europe.
Russian-Norwegian Cleaner Production Center
- An organization promoting environmental management systems, ISO 14000, ecological management, ecological audits, financial engineering, and training.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 4, 2013 at 21:43:17 UTC -