become an editor
the entire directory
only in Community_Sustainability/Brownfields_Utilization
Science: Environment: Hazardous Materials
Science: Environment: Products and Services: Consultants: Real Property Assessments
Science: Social Sciences: Urban and Regional Planning
U.S. EPA - Brownfields Homepage
- Gateway to information on brownfields redevelopment and on Environmental Protection Agency programs to promote restoration and reuse of contaminated lands.
Avtex Fibers Superfund Site
- About a sixty five million dollar Superfund redevelopment project in cooperation with the U.S. EPA, VADEQ, and FMC Corporation. Front Royal, Virginia.
- Criticises a brownfield redevelopment in Amsterdam (Netherlands), saying the worst aspect of the project is the way it is linked to a social vision that rejects social equality.
- Information about brownfields redevelopment projects in California and links to other internet resources on the topic.
California Center for Land Recycling
- Nonprofit working to repair fractured communities and discourage urban sprawl through training, technical assistance and grants for communities attempting to turn around vacant or environmentally distressed properties.
National Brownfield Association
- A nonprofit educational organization providing information to businesses, professionals, and nonprofits about the benefits of developing environmentally impaired properties.
Network for Industrially Contaminated Land in Europe
- Scientific and technical information and ideas relating to all aspects of industrially contaminated land, including soil and groundwater problems. Includes announcements of upcoming conferences and events.
New Hampshire's Brownfields Law
- Synopsis of Chapter 264, HB 636 which is New Hampshire's brownfields law.
New York Brownfields
- A New York environmental lawyer's comprehensive compilation and critical review of information and materials relating to brownfields and brownfields reutilization in New York State.
Regional Online Brownfields Information Network
- Issues, solutions, and information resources related to "land recycling" in the Great Lakes region of the U.S. and Canada. Includes numerous brownfields case studies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2014 at 12:45:09 UTC -