become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
Science: Biology: Publications: Journals
Science: Earth Sciences: Publications: Journals
Science: Technology: Publications: Journals and Magazines
Society: Issues: Environment: Magazines and E-zines
- Quarterly peer-reviewed journal that publishes current, original laboratory and field research in bioremediation, and the use of biological and supporting physical treatments to treat contaminated soil and groundwater.
- International bimonthly journal of the marine environment, resources, law and society.
The Columbia Journal of Project Siting and Management
- Refereed interdisciplinary journal dedicated to examining siting processes and their implications for policy. The siting of a range of projects from hazardous nuclear waste facilities to bicycle paths represents one on the most significant contemporary policy challenges confronting all nations.
Consequences: The Nature and Implications of Environmental Change
- Free journal intended to provide reliable assessments of practical concerns related to the national and international consequences of changes in the global environment. Funding is provided by U.S. NOAA, NASA and NSF.
- Publishes scholarly research and informed commentaries on the cultural appropriation and politics of nature, the environment, place, and space. Contributions are welcome from scholars and practitioners across the arts, humanities and social and environmental sciences.
- Publication designed especially for young environmentalists. All articles and research reports are written by upper elementary, middle, or high school students.
Enviroinfo's List of Environmental Periodicals
- List of links for more than 800 journals and magazines. Alphabetical by title.
- Publishes research about environmental risk and the relationships between exposure to contaminants and environmental health.
- Quarterly journal comprehensively addressing the policy, practice and natural and social science of environmental concerns at a global level. Free access to table of contents; full text by subscription.
- Journal on scientific investigations that address environmental contamination within the environmental media of air, water, soil and biota, and that are subject to law court, arbitration, public debate, or formal argumentation.
Environmental Modeling and Assessment
- Journal focuses on the use of models and integrated assessment as tools for the solution of environmental problems.
Environmental Modelling and Software
- Publishes research articles, review papers and short communications on recent advances in environmental modelling and software. Published by Elsevier Science. Online contents for subscribers.
Environmental Research: A Journal of Environmental Medicine and the Environmental Sciences
- Aims to define the etiology of environmentally induced illness and to increase understanding of the mechanisms by which environmental agents cause disease.
Environmental Science and Technology
- Publishes news and research in diverse areas of environmental science and engineering. Table of contents and some current material are free; extensive content with paid subscription.
- The latest news and articles for people involved in waste water analysis, gas detection, air monitoring and environmental analysis.
International Journal of Ecology and Environmental Sciences
- Interdisciplinary journal of pure and applied ecology and environmental science, particularly in developing countries, published by India's National Institute of Ecology. Tables of contents, recent abstracts, instructions to authors, and other information.
International Journal of Environmental Sciences
- An open access online journal published quarterly providing a multidisciplinary forum for discussion and analysis of issues of interest to environmental professionals. Authors are invited to submit their research articles and review papers.
Journal of Environmental Biology
- Publishes research on all areas of environmental science and toxicology. Includes subscription information, abstracts from recent issues, and instructions to authors.
The Journal of Environmental Management
- Publishes papers on all aspects of management and use of the environment, both natural and man-made.
Journal of International Environmental Application and Science
- Peer-reviewed journal dedicated to investigations, analyses and reviews of the interdisciplinary aspects of renewable sources and other environmental topics.
Journal of Solid Waste Technology and Management
- International peer-reviewed journal covering landfill, recycling, waste-to-energy, waste reduction, waste policy, waste economics, composting, waste transfer, waste collection, municipal waste, industrial waste, residual waste and other solid waste management and technology subjects.
Land Use and Water Resources Research
- Interdisciplinary electronic journal on the ecological, economic, climate change, socio-economic, policy and sustainable development dimensions of water resources and land use. Free access with registration.
- Magazine on environmental affairs, particularly those relating to policies. Published by the Natural Resources Defense Council, previously known as "The Amicus Journal."
Soil and Sediment Contamination, An International Journal
- Bi-monthly, international peer-reviewed publication covering analytical chemistry, site assessment, environmental fate, environmental modeling, remediation techniques, risk assessment, regulatory issues and legal considerations.
Women in Natural Resources
- Combines elements of a technical journal, the informal style of a newsletter, and the reader-friendly format of a magazine. Designed and written by women in forestry, fisheries, wildlife, range, recreation, soils, and the environmental and social sciences.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 7:24:09 UTC -