become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Products and Services
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment
- Services include regulatory compliance, environmental impact assessment, pollution prevention, hazardous materials management, wetland studies, ecological surveys, site evaluations, and training.
ACADIA Environmental Technology
- Consulting, design and project management company offering a full range of environmental services in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
Advanced Waste Management Systems, Inc.
- Offering hazardous waste management, overseas environmental project management, environmental site evaluations, and ISO 14001 registration. Located in Hixson, Tennessee.
Aegis Environmental, Inc.
- Provides environmental and geologic consulting services for clients in the commercial, industrial, and residential communities. Located in Indiana.
- Provides environmental health and safety solutions to life science companies. Key services include auditing, potent compound assessments, emergency response training and environmental management systems.
All Appropriate Inquiries Environmental Corporation
- AAI are professional environmental consultants that conduct Phase 1, 2 and 3 Environmental Site Assessments, as well as, NEPA-related reports throughout North America.
Analytical Consulting Group, Inc.
- Provides environmental and occupational health problem-solving services to business and municipal clients. Located in Ventura, California.
Anamar Environmental Consulting, Inc.
- Florida based company specializing in environmental sampling and monitoring, project design and management, data review and interpretation, and report preparation.
Anything Environmental Services
- Provides an integral environmental remediation, construction and emergency response service. Based in California.
Aqua Terra Consultants, Inc.
- Consulting, hydrogeologic services, engineering, geology, hydrology, hydrologic modeling, water rights, contaminant investigations, mine planning and modeling. Wyoming.
- Environmental consultants and infrastructure engineering providing a wide variety of services. U.S. operations of a Dutch firm.
Associated Sciences Corporation
- Environmental consulting firm based in Florida, specializing in Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments, hazardous waste remediation and environmental compliance. Also performs Phase I and II assessments nationwide.
Atlantic Geoscience, Inc.
- Consultancy offering environmental assessments, remediation services and geologic investigations in Southern Kentucky and Northern Tennessee.
ATS Environmental Services Co.
- Provides oil tank removal services in New Jersey and oil tank grant and rebate application assistance.
AWT Environmental Services, Inc.
- Services include site remediation, tank cleaning and removal, hazardous waste management and decontamination. Sayreville, New Jersey.
BHE Environmental, Inc.
- Offers practical solutions in environmental engineering, compliance, remediation, site assessment, land reuse, cultural and natural resources management, health and safety, information management technologies and online GIS.
Boyle Associates Environmental Consultants
- Professional environmental consulting firm located in Scarborough, Maine, specializing in wetland science, project permitting, environmental inspections, GIS and GPS science, and other environmental consulting services.
- Consultants offering habitat protection and restoration, invasive species control, aquatic, agricultural and woodland vegetation management.
CA Rich Consultants, Inc.
- Firm located in Plainview, New York, providing a full range of environmental consulting services.
Calex Environmental, Inc.
- Full service consulting firm based in Concord, NH, helping companies comply with environmental and occupational regulations while minimizing liabilities associated with chemical use.
California Environmental Consultants
- Provides businesses and public institutions with a range of environmental management, regulatory compliance, and sustainable business solutions.
Cambrian Geological, LLC
- An environmental consulting firm specializing in site assessment, remediation, asbestos and lead services, and underground storage tank compliance, reimbursment, and closure services. Serving clients in Connecticut and neighboring states.
Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc.
- Offers consulting and engineering services in environmental management systems, ISO14000, auditing, permitting, air pollution, hazardous waste, site assessment and remediation, water and wastewater, and related areas. Massachusetts.
Certified Environmental Llc
- New Jersey based specialists in underground oil tank removal. Other services include tank inspection and repair, above ground tank installation and Phase I and II Assessments.
Chemical Data Mgmt Systems
- Environmental administration, health and safety programs, air quality management and training. Offices in Dublin and Long Beach, California.
Chicago Chem Consultants Corporation
- Specializing in chemical process design, pollution prevention, waste minimization, remediation, treatment, pilot/treatability studies and equipment evaluation/selection/procurement. Located in Chicago Illinois. Plant Operations
Civil and Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Civil, sanitary, transportation engineering; environmental consulting; land planning and landscape design; and survey services to public and private-sector clients in US and Canada. Headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA.
Clean Soils Environmental, Ltd.
- Oil and hazardous waste assessment and cleanup professionals. Located in Ipswich, Massachusetts.
Coastal Engineering Consultants, Corp.
- Civil and environmental engineers providing coastal management, erosion control, shore protection, assessment, analytical, hydrogeological, permitting and planning and zoning services. Located in Naples, Florida.
Coe & Van Loo Consultants, Inc.
- Engineering services including land planning, civil engineering, water resources, environmental sciences, landscape architecture and surveying. Offices located in both Phoenix, AZ and Las Vegas, NV.
Community Consultant Directory
- Independent consultants offering assistance to stakeholder communities involved with U.S. Superfund sites and local environmental health concerns. From the Center for Public Environmental Oversight.
- Full service environmental engineering and regulatory consultants. Services include environmental site assessments, soil and groundwater cleanup, environmental engineering services, underground storage tanks, asbestos services, stormwater management, and regulatory compliance. Michigan.
Cox Colvin and Associates Inc.
- Environmental services including litigation support, environmental engineering, risk assessment, site investigation and remediation for contaminated groundwater and soil. Ohio.
Custom Environmental Services
- Small environmental consulting firm. Specialists in environmental compliance in California and other U.S. states.
- Services include assessments, environmental impact statements, wetlands delineation, mitigation planning, design, natural resource inventory and water quality studies. Lists areas of expertise and sample projects.
The Denali Group
- Offers detailed, yet broad understanding of environmental and health regulations coupled with experienced engineering, health, safety and regulatory expertise. Goal is to provide pre-emptive service to both private industry and the public sector. Concord, California.
Denise Duffy and Associates, Inc.
- Environmental consultants specialising in environmental analysis, natural resource planning, land use, contract planning, regulatory and permit assistance, GIS and water resources planning.
Dial Cordy and Associates, Inc.
- Employee owned corporation offering environmental consulting services involving natural sciences (including ecology, biology, geology, and chemistry) and regulatory affairs, particularly for planning and water resources applications. Southeastern United States locations.
Doty & Associates
- Environmental, ground-water and waste management engineers located in Golden, Colorado.
Dr. J. Winston Porter
- Deals with environmental management and policy issues related to both business and government organizations.
Dynamic Environmental Associates, Inc.
- Describes capabilities and services in areas including environmental site assessment, compliance, and NEPA.
- National environmental engineering company offering capabilities in many service sectors.
- Offers advice and services in such areas as air quality, wastewater, and storm water permitting and regulatory compliance, solid and hazardous waste consulting, contamination assessment and remediation, monitoring, Phase 1 investigations, and expert testimony. Offices in Houston, Mobile, and Jackson (MS).
Ecosystem Management & Associates, Inc.
- Woman-owned small business, offering its clients support on a wide range of environmental matters, including environmental planning and compliance, coastal zone management, environmental impact statements, damage assessment, pollution effects studies, oil spill planning and response, and ecological risk assessment. Purcellville, VA.
- Full service environmental consulting with engineers, geologist, hygienists, and scientist covering New England, the Southeast and the Midwest. News training and career opportunities.
- Offers services including site investigation, remedial design and management, risk assessment, hazardous materials management and training, permitting, wetlands studies, and IS0 14000 implementation. Eastern US.
Environmental Compliance Consultants, Inc.
- Environmental and management services including subsurface investigations of soil and groundwater, air and wastewater permitting, emergency response and remediation. Includes Statement of Qualifications and a tariff sheet.
Environmental Consulting and Testing, LLC
- Knoxville, Tennessee. Testing and environmental site assessment services in areas including asbestos, lead-based paint, underground storage tanks, indoor air quality, and radon.
Environmental Consulting Services, LLP
- Offers services in air quality, stormwater, groundwater, sampling, characterization, remediation, site assessments, EIA, and other areas for industry throughout the United States. Located in Billings, Montana.
Environmental Evaluation Group
- Offers consulting services for underground storage tanks, phase one audits, wetland delineations, environmental impact studies and due diligence services.
Environmental Management & Consulting, Inc.
- Multidisciplinary environmental services firm providing private and municipal client services in wetlands, soils testing, wastewater planning and design, and environmental assessment. Located in Southeastern PA.
Environmental Management Resources, Inc.
- Offers a full array of environmental consulting, testing, engineering and construction services in approximately thirty states, including industrial hygiene, detection and assessment of lead and other heavy metals, and subsurface assessment and cleanup.
Environmental Management Services, Inc.
- EMS is an environmental consulting company offering a wide range of services in the Southeastern United States.
Environmental Management, Inc.
- Offers environmental consulting and training services throughout Alaska. Areas include hazardous materials, Phase I site assessments, remedial investigations, wastewater treatment, and related civil engineering.
Environmental Quality Management, Inc.
- Environmental consulting/engineering firm with offices in several U.S. cities. Services include waste management, air quality, waste water, remediation, health and safety audits, compliance, and site assessments.
Environmental Resource Group, Inc.
- Consulting firm based in Mill Valley, California, describes its capabilities and experience in a broad range of applications, including water quality monitoring and remediation, asbestos, and soil remediation.
Environmental Science Associates
- Environmental consultants with a wide variety of services. Located in San Francisco.
Environmental Science Services, Inc.
- Offers varied engineering and consulting services in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions, including air quality, site investigation and remediation, compliance, wetlands and water resources, and marine and coastal matters.
Environmental Services Inc.
- Florida based firm offering a broad range of environmental consulting services including ecological services, environmental site assessment and remediation and geographical information systems.
Environmental Strategies & Management, Inc.
- Offers environmental consulting and LSP services, including site assessment, remediation planning, design, implementation, compliance and closure. Norton, MA, USA.
Environmental Strategy Consultants, Inc.
- Environmental services including outsourcing, ISO 14000, auditing, management systems, air, water, waste, emergency planning, underground tanks, redemption safety and industrial hygiene services. Located in Philadelphia, PA.
EnviroTech of Fairfield County Inc.
- Home heating oil tank locating, testing, repairing, and replacement. Mold testing and remediation, lead paint testing and vacuum truck service for CT, NY and NJ.
- Offers services in groundwater and waste-site investigations, environmental site assessments, regulatory compliance, and related fields.
- San Francisco Bay Area consulting firm offers expertise to industry in chemical engineering, regulatory analysis, permit preparation, risk assessment, mass balances, strategic planning, litigation support, expert witness services, and environmental law.
Excel Environmental Resources, Inc.
- Offers environmental engineering and hydrogeologic consulting services, including tank and waste site investigation and remediation. North Brunswick, New Jersey. Information on brownfields redevelopment in New Jersey.
First Environment, Inc.
- Offering environmental consulting, including environmental management, site investigation, and regulation. Based in New Jersey.
Frank Springer & Associates, Inc.
- Provides civil engineering, environmental, GIS, and GPS consulting services to public agencies, local governments, private industry, law firms, and tribal governments throughout California.
Fun Guy Inspection and Consulting
- Commercial and residential inspection company based in Los Angeles, California specializing in mold detection and environmental consulting. Includes services, gallery and resources.
GAI Consultants Inc.
- Multidisciplined engineering and environmental consultants providing transportation, energy, geotechnical, environmental, construction, and cultural resources services, with offices in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Indiana, and Florida.
- Environmental management firm based in Pennsylvania specializing in the remediation, removal, evaluation, investigation, disposal and transportation of hazardous/non-hazardous chemicals, industrial and laboratory waste and pollutants.
- Full service environmental consulting and contracting company. Provides details of the services offered and of the Geoworld Foundation.
- Solutions to environmental, water resource development, and mineral resource management problems in Pennsylvania and surrounding states.
Gil Friend and Associates
- Consulting group specializing in strategic environmental management, industrial ecology, integrated ecoaudits and ecological re-engineering. Located in Berkely, California.
Gobbell Hays Partners, Inc.
- Architecture and engineering services, industrial hygiene, safety, expert testimony, outsourced staffing options, operation and maintenance, training for asbestos and lead-based paint. Located in Nashville, Tennessee.
Goshalk Environmental Consulting Service
- Texas based consultancy. Services include land development projects, oil/gas exploration, pipelines, residential and commercial developments, landfills and energy projects including wind farms and transmission lines.
- Environmental and risk science consulting firm specializing in toxicology, risk assessment, product safety, contaminant fate and transport, and environmental and forensic chemistry. Based in Cambridge, MA, USA.
Grove Scientific and Engineering
- Environmental engineering consultants describe services in air pollution, industrial hygiene, indoor air quality, sound level monitoring, hazardous waste auditing, water quality, permitting, toxicity testing, and specialty microbiology. Based in Orlando, Florida.
Harmon Environmental, PA
- Geological and environmental consulting company based in Monroe, North Carolina. Services include environmental assessments, wetlands delineation, hazardous waste, brownfields projects and spill response.
Harvard Environmental, Inc.
- Offers environmental compliance consulting to industry.
Huston Environmental Services
- Environmental consultants. Services offered include Phase I ESAs, environmental compliance audits and reviews, soil and groundwater sampling, remediation, asbestos, vapor intrusion and stormwater pollution prevention plans.
- Environmental consulting and contracting firm describes capabilities including remediation project management, oil tank testing and removals, environmental audits, and site assessments. New Jersey.
- Provides details of the range of consulting services available and the SIMAHPP series simulation tool, to evaluate the feasibility of hydropower projects, and VINMOD for groundwater pollution evaluation.
Impact Environmental Consulting, Inc.
- Offers environmental site assessments, underground tank investigations, and remediation services. Offices in New York and New Jersey.
Industrial Safety & Environmental Services, Inc.
- Full service consulting firm based in Indiana, providing a wide range of environmental and compliance services.
- California based consultancy that aims to help companies make the fundamental shift toward genuine sustainability in the built environment, while maximizing their profit potential and minimizing the risks.
Institute of Environmental Assessment, Inc.
- Offers consulting services from offices in Minnesota and Nebraska related to indoor air quality, asbestos and lead, and health and safety.
Integrated Environmental Management, Inc.
- Consulting and services in the areas of radiation, radioactivity, nuclear science, engineering, industrial hygiene, health physics, safety and the environment. IEM is a woman-owned small business with offices in Tennessee, Maryland and Ohio.
- Christiana, Delaware based firm providing Phase I environmental site assessment audits, impact assessment, wetland delineation, tank removal assistance, GIS, and related services.
KJ Environmental Management, Inc.
- An environmental consulting firm located in Texas providing water quality, waste management, air quality, due diligence and site remediation services.
Land Management Group
- Environmental consultants offering services in NEPA assessments, soils and wetlands mapping, and waste site investigations. Wilmington, North Carolina.
Leslie R. Dole, Ph.D., CM
- Environmental remediation consultant with over 25 years of experience in the treatment and disposal of radioactive, chemical and hazardous wastes, specializing in geological disposal technologies.
LFR Levine Fricke
- Environmental management and consulting firm with offices throughout the country. Describes specialties and services, including ecological/wetlands restoration, groundwater and contaminated site investigation and remediation, and due diligence.
- Provides consulting services in environmental science and engineering, regulatory compliance and negotiation and in-depth research. Located in Los Angeles, California.
- Soil scientist based at York, Maine. Services offered include test pits and wastewater disposal system design, wetland identification and evaluation, and project management.
Mid-Atlantic Associates, P.A.
- Engineering and environmental consulting firm in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA. Services include environmental site assessments, hazardous waste investigations, underground storage tank management, air quality permitting, and related.
Millennium Science & Engineering, Inc.
- Environmental engineering consulting firm specializing in wastewater engineering, groundwater investigation and treatment, hazardous waste investigation, petroleum release management, pollution prevention, risk management. Headquarters in McLean, Virginia, work internationally.
- All phases of environmental compliance and permitting support involving regulated storage tanks, RCRA, CERCLA, Clean Water Act, Clean Air Act, SARA, and OSHA. Based in Memphis, TN; experienced in U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Mostardi Platt Environmental
- An environmental consulting firm providing services in permitting, assessments, acoustical engineering, on-line compliance management systems,ISO 14,000, OSHA, indoor air quality, asbestos, wastewater engineering and sampling. Oak Brook, Illinois.
Northeastern Consulting Forestry Services
- A Wetlands Delineation, Forestry and Land Management firm providing services throughout New England (U.S.).
- Provides onsite environmental control, risk assessment, consulting and training for OSHA, EPA and other safety, health and environmental issues. Missouri, USA.
Ohman Environmental Consultants
- Capabilities include,environmental site assessments, phases I, II, III, storm water, NPDES, air quality permitting, industrial hygiene, landfill and hydrogeologic studies, UST and remediation. Located in Forest Lake, MN and Kansas City, KS.
ONE Environmental Group
- Environmental consultancy based in North Carolina. Services offered include site assessment, remediation and closure, waste management, groundwater monitoring, soil boring and hydrogeologic investigations.
Paragon Consulting Group, Inc.
- Colorado-based environmental consulting firm offers its services for mergers/acquisitions, due-diligence assessments, landfill investigations, clean water and hazardous waste compliances, and related work.
PARS Environmental, Inc.
- Full service environmental consulting firm offering engineering in health and safety, hydrogeology, chemistry, geology, environmental science, industrial hygiene and safety, and toxicology. Robbinsville, NJ.
PES Associates, Inc.
- Full-service environmental, engineering and consulting company. Services include real estate due diligence, asbestos, industrial hygiene and technical services.
PHI Environmental Consulting
- Consultancy based in Chicago and Michigan specializing in environmental compliance, health and safety compliance, management systems, air permitting, training, e-learning and web application development.
- Research and consultancy firm focused on the global solar sector, providing research reports, consulting services, data and analysis for the global PV sector.
Pine and Swallow Associates
- A multidisciplinary consulting company providing geotechnical and civil engineering, landscape architecture, horticulture, geology, soil and environmental chemistry, throughout New England.
Planning Resources Inc.
- Interdisciplinary firm of wetland ecologists, landscape architects and land use planners working independently and cooperatively to create and maintain sustainable environments. Located in Wheaton, Illinois.
Prism Science and Technology
- Michigan environmental consulting firm offers services in site assessment, remediation, compliance assessment, and related areas.
Rao Environmental Services Inc.
- Offering property assessments, remedial services, asbestos, mold, and LPST and UST services. Based in Humble, Texas.
- Regulatory Compliance Professionals provide EPA and OSHA compliance services.
Ridolfi Engineers Inc.
- Manages and provides technical support for natural resource restoration, remediation, environmental protection, waste management, and regulatory compliance projects. Seattle, Washington based.
- Full-service environmental firm providing environmental impact assessment, planning, and remediation services throughout California. Describes staff and capabilities.
Roux Associates, Inc.
- Offers services including site investigation, remedial design and construction management, litigation support, regulatory compliance, hazardous waste management, site redevelopment, constructed wetlands, and risk assessment. Several US locations.
- Offers environmental services including ASTM Phase Ones and transaction screens, NEPA environmental assessments, telecommunications tower siting, and inspections for lead-based paint, radon, and asbestos. Vienna, Virginia. [Site may not display properly in some browsers.]
Sage Environmental Home
- Texas company that provides services in air, wastewater, and solid waste regulatory compliance.
Sage Environmental, Inc.
- Environmental consulting and site development company providing site, civil and regulatory compliance assessment, hydrogeologic and remedial investigations, and a broad range of remediation services, primarily in southern New England.
SmartEE Consulting LLC
- Specialized environmental consulting, risk management, EHS, and IS0 14001 support for electronics scrap recycling and asset recovery companies. Support for green e-recycling certifications.
SRP Environmental L.L.C.
- Specialize in environmental site assessments, surveys, risk-management, permits and environmental/safety compliance. Louisiana.
Steve Rich & Associates
- Provides commercial and residential oil tank removal, testing and installation, site investigation and soil remediation services to the New Jersey and New York metropolitan area.
Targhee, Inc. Environmental Consulting
- Offers technical services in environmental science and regulatory compliance, including audits, environmental inspections in real property transactions, hazardous waste management, and remediation plans. Long Beach, California.
- Civil Design, Transportation, Environmental Design and Communications, Health and Safety, Nitro, West Virginia.
TerraTech Engineers, Inc
- Full service geotechnical engineering, environmental engineering, and construction materials testing company. Located in North Carolina.
Third Rock Consultants LLC.
- Offers ecological and aquatic assessment, restoration, wetland delineation, environmental assessment/analysis, macroinvertebrate sorting and sampling, endangered species surveys, and general environmental consulting. Lexington, Kentucky.
- Richmond, Virginia based firm comprised of specialists, including engineers, designers, surveyors, planners, scientists, landscape architects, GIS analysts and other key personnel.
Triad Engineering, Inc.
- Provides geotechnical, civil engineering and environmental services, land surveying, construction testing and monitoring, drilling and construction materials laboratory services.
Value Environmental Services, Inc.
- Florida-based full service environmental consulting firm lists capabilities in soil/groundwater remediation, real estate transactions, wetlands delineation, and other areas.
Vertex Engineering Services, Inc.
- U.S. consulting firm offering a diverse range of environmental, construction and training services.
Villa Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Full-service environmental consultants in Midwestern United States. Service areas described include ground water investigation/clean-up, asbestos, indoor air quality, wetlands, brownfields cleanups, lake studies, real estate transactions, and Clean Air Act compliance.
- Florida based consultants providing expertise in environmental, planning, auditing, land use assessments, ecology, hazardous waste, NEPA studies, wetlands, and health and safety.
Webco Environmental Management, Inc.
- Cincinnati-based consultants in regulatory compliance, audits, and environmental management systems. Describes services and presents related information.
- Consultancy offering site assessment, remediation, engineering, regulatory compliance, environmental planning, clean water services, environmental information management and litigation support.
William L. Going and Associates, Inc.
- Offers services in environmental site assessments, indoor air and water quality testing, underground tank removal, and remediation. Includes client list. Based in the Hudson Valley, New York.
Straughan Environmental Services Inc.
- Consultancy firm located in Columbia, MD, providing systems, analysis, planning, and design services that advance projects in an environmentally sustainable manner. Includes a portfolio of projects. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 17, 2015 at 6:54:07 UTC -