become an editor
the entire directory
only in Consultants/Real_Property_Assessments
Products and Services
Real Property Assessments
Business: Real Estate: Consulting: Due Diligence
Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Products and Services: Consultants
Science: Environment: Hazardous Materials: Products and Services: Consultants
Science: Environment: Products and Services: Consultants
Science: Environment: Sustainability: Community Sustainability: Brownfields Utilization
All Appropriate Inquiries Video
- Offers a free informative video on environmental assessments and real estate transactions, including explanation of the new EPA "All Appropriate Inquiries" law.
Assessment Associates, Inc.
- Environmental consultants located in Portland, Oregon, specializing in Phase I Environmental Site Assessments for the commercial, government and non-profit sector across the Pacific Northwest.
Basics Environmental Inc.
- Specializes in performing environmental screens, Phase I and II environmental site assessments, and reviews for real estate and financial transactions throughout Northern California.
Bay Appraisal & Environmental, Inc.
- Specializing in Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments, environmental consulting, soil and groundwater investigations, and residential property appraisals throughout Florida.
Casler Remediation Group, LLC
- Providing environmental due diligence service to the commercial real estate industry. Offers environmental site assessments (Phase I and Phase II), soil and groundwater assessments, sampling, and remediation.
Creekside Environmental Consulting, LLC
- Environmental consulting firm located in the Portland, Oregon, metro area. Specialized expertise in Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments for real estate.
e Phase, Inc.
- Provides assessments in five to ten days. Services include Transaction Screens, Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, and Compliance Auditing.
East and Associates Inc.
- Full service environmental consulting firm. Provides details of the professional services offered and range of experience.
Eckland Consultants Inc.
- Architectural/engineering and environmental due diligence to the real estate community. Located in Deerfield, Illinois.
- Environmental assessments, health and safety management and training in Eastern Canada. Montreal, Quebec.
- Provides products which allow users to see how a set of green upgrades will impact the sustainability and financial profile of a building.
- Multi-disciplinary group of environmental, real estate, legal and financial professionals with experience in managing property with environmental liabilities. Based in Chicago and Peoria, Illinois.
Enviro-Lynx Investigations Inc.
- Toronto, Canada, firm offers services including due diligence investigations and phase one environmental site assessments.
Environmental Group Services Ltd
- Environmental consulting to Chicago's real estate community for environmental due diligence.
Environmental Site Assessment Documentation and Reporting
- Digital environmental documentation and reporting for Phase I environmental site assessments. Site reconnaissance on your PDA, online report review and generation and electronic report submission.
Environmental Site Assessments & Audits, Inc
- Consultancy located in suburban Dallas, Texas, providing Phase I Environmental Site Assessments for the commercial real estate industry.
- Full service environmental company specializing in site characterization, remediation, tank removal and site investigation of commercial and residential properties. Indoor air quality testing, mold investigation and remediation services are also provided.
Enviroprobe Service, Inc.
- Environmental geoprobe drilling and geophysical services firm providing ground penetrating radar and EM services. Located in New York and New Jersey.
Hydro-Environmental Technologies, Inc.
- Comprehensive environmental consulting and remediation services, specializing in serving the financial and insurance industries in areas of site assessment, environmental auditing, and remediation.
Koos and Associates, Inc
- A full-service structural and environmental engineering consulting firm, specializing in: structural evaluations and environmental condition surveys of any type of building, facility, or structure in the state of Texas.
Kumar and Associates, Inc.
- Environmental and geotechnical engineering firm describes its capabilities and experience in Phase I/II environmental site assessments, asbestos surveys, and related work.
North Point Engineering Corporation
- North Point Engineering is a quality, mid-sized professional civil engineering consulting firm with particular experience in landfill and industrial services, environmental monitoring and compliance, environmental site assessments, site development and project and construction management.
Omni Environmental Group
- Provides environmental site assessment and site remediation consulting services to property owners, developers and government agencies.
OMNICON Environmental Management
- Consultant offering petroleum, hazardous substance and pollutant assessment, control, compliance and cleanup services. These include real estate transaction due diligence assessments, regulatory compliance program development and emergency response planning. Based in Oregon, USA .
Orange Coast Inspection
- Offers professional real estate consulting services, and indoor air quality investigation. Features company profile, glossary of terms, news, and photos.
Pinnacle Sciences, Inc.
- Fort Worth (Texas) consulting company specializing in environmental site assessments, asbestos and mold inspections, and related remedial services.
Pioneer Land & Environmental Services
- Consultation services on acquisition, reclamation and remediation, environmental due diligence reports and assessments. Located in Alberta.
Prism Science and Technology
- Prism Science and Technology is an environmental consulting firm in St. Joseph, Michigan. Prism's service areas include Phase I ESAs, Phase II ESAs, and BEAs.
Rock River Environmental Consulting
- Environmental science company based in Iowa specializing in real estate environmental due diligence, soil and groundwater investigations, corrective action and reporting for leaking underground storage tanks, and spill site closure.
Site Assessment Engineering, Inc.
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments, Remediation Activities, Environmental Consulting, and Investigations for undeveloped land, office/retail, commercial and industrial properties.
Stell Environmental Enterprises, Inc.
- A woman-owned business specializing in environmental and planning consulting services with sustainable solutions for our clients and the environment based in Pennsylvania.
Stolz Environmental Solutions, LLC
- Specializes in site assessments for real estate transactions. Located in Kalamazoo, Michigan; working statewide and in Indiana. Features mission statement, FAQ, contacts, and a description of the firm's experience.
- Providing ASTM phase I environmental site assessments, inquiries, mold investigations, lead and asbestos testing, and underground storage tank testing and removal.
Real Property Assessments
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 20, 2014 at 1:24:03 UTC -