become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pollution_Prevention_and_Recycling/Organizations
Pollution Prevention and Recycling
Science: Environment: Organizations
Aluminum Packaging Recycling Organization
- Alupro is a UK based non-profit organization responsible for encouraging and developing recycling collection initiatives, consumer education, and representing the aluminum packaging industry to government.
Association of Postconsumer Plastic Recyclers
- Contains information on designing new plastics packaging to ensure that it is compatible with existing systems for reclaiming plastics for recycling. These recommendations improve the quality of post-consumer plastics for recycling into new products.
Auntie Litter is Anti-Litter
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting a healthy and clean environment. Young people, their families, and educators learn how to conserve natural resources, eliminate litter in their communities, and practice the environmental 3 R's - reuse, reduce waste, and recycle.
Automotive Parts Rebuilders Association (APRA)
- An association of over 2000 member companies that rebuild automotive related "hard" parts, such as starters, alternators, clutches, transmissions, brakes, drive shafts, and numerous other parts for passenger cars, trucks, off-road, equipment and industrial uses.
Automotive Recyclers Association (ARA)
- Group represents an industry dedicated to the efficient removal and reuse of automotive parts and the safe disposal of inoperable motor vehicles.
Central Newfoundland Waste Management Committee
- Keeps committee members and the general public informed of committee work and progress toward establishment of a regional waste disposal site for the central Newfoundland region.
Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable (GLRPPR)
- Professional organization promoting information exchange and networking to P2 professionals in the Great Lakes regions of the US and Canada. Site has project and case study information.
- International Society for the Environmental and Technical Implications of Construction with Alternative Materials is a non-profit organization. Abstracts and details of the WASCON conferences.
- News and information about this project which encourages people to pick up one piece of litter per day. Bulletin board and notices of local projects and events.
North American Recycled Rubber Association
- Lists statement of purpose, membership benefits, code of ethics, membership dues information, and contact information.
Plastic Bag Association
- Plastic bags and the environment. The Plastic Bag Association members are 60 film manufacturers and suppliers in the United States and Canada.
Production Engine Remanufactures Association
- Worldwide organization whose primary purpose is to give its members the information they need to produce remanufactured engines equal or superior to original engines in quality and performance.
Steel Recycling Institute
- North American steel industry association that promotes and sustains the recycling of all steel products.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 17:35:10 UTC -