become an editor
the entire directory
only in Materials_Exchanges/Building_Materials
Pollution Prevention and Recycling
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Pollution Prevention and Recycling: Materials Exchanges: Building Materials
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Historic Preservation: Materials and Supplies
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Materials and Supplies
Atelier de Bourg Sainte Marie
- Reclaimed limestone flagstones, resawn from old dalles de bourgogne to a consistent thickness but retaining antique patina, and available in three different versions. Delivery worldwide.
- On site recycling of rock/soil/metal contaminated timber by-products including log yard debris, chips, hog fuel and sawdust.
Board and Beam
- Early American barns and houses for dismantling, architectural antiques, historic restoration, barn repair, flooring, antique barns, restoration consulting. (Washington, Connecticut, USA)
Crossroads Recycled Lumber
- Specialize in timbers and flooring. Most of supply is Douglas Fir with some redwood, cedar and pine. Lumber is sold as-is, re-sawn, or antiqued. Grading is available.
Eden Garden Antiques
- Demolition of Victorian buildings yield reclaimed timber for beams and flooring. 100-year old timber is light weight, will not warp and is environmentally better than new. (Cumbria, UK)
Frank's Demolition Salvage
- Architectural antiques and building materials from old and historic buildings in the Chester county, Pennsylvania area.
Habitat for Humanity International ReStores
- Sells used and surplus building materials at a fraction of retail prices. This raises money and diverts materials away from landfills.
Happy Harry's Used Recycle Building Materials
- Chain of used building material stores in Canada, preventing construction/demolition waste from going into landfills.
- Salvage and re-saw old timbers into new high quality millwork, flooring, trim and other wood products to builders, timber framers, crafts people and others worldwide (Farmington, New York, USA)
Reclaimed Building Supply
- Many materials can be reclaimed for re-use when buildings are being demolished. Locate your nearest UK supplier of reclaimed building materials quickly and easily at this site.
- Free materials exchange available in USA, Canada, Australia, and 30 other countries. Exchanges low value and waste construction materials.
Southern Crushed Concrete
- Recycled crushed concrete supplier and demolition contractor serving the Texas Gulf Coast, also quality recycled construction materials.
- Supplies recycled seasoned old growth lumber, beams, timbers, and antique wood flooring reclaimed from the dismantling of antiquated structures. (Vista, California, USA)
Whole House Building Supply and Salvage
- Building materials that have been donated or salvaged from area homes and businesses. House salvage sales at homes that are slated for demolition in the San Francisco Peninsula area. Offices in East Palo Alto, California.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:59:59 PM EST -