become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pollution_Prevention_and_Recycling/Institutes
Pollution Prevention and Recycling
- This platform offers a dedicated environment for sharing information on biological production of hydrogen from biomass and communication on hydrogen topics. It provides access to various (inter)national Biohydrogen projects and the activities of The Netherlands Biohydrogen Network.
Bureau of International Recycling (BIR)
- Created in 1948, BIR is the international federation of the world's recycling industries. Site contains membership details, events, competitions and useful recycling content.
Center for By-Products Utilization at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Research and information on the potential use of industrial byproducts, including foundry sand, coal fly ash, pulp and paper mill sludge, and post-consumer waste.
Chelsea Center for Recycling and Economic Development
- Cooperative program of the state and University of Massachusetts.
National Center for Remanufacturing and Resource Recovery
- The National Center for Remanufacturing and Resource Recovery provides technical assistance and applied research and development to the remanufacturing industry and manufacturers interested in remanufacturing and resource recovery techniques.
Toxics Use Reduction Institute
- University of Massachusetts research and education efforts related to the search for less toxic chemistries, alternative technologies and innovative management methods to avoid polluting technologies. Includes fact sheets, publications, and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2011 at 15:54:06 UTC -