the entire directory
only in Environment/Pollution_Prevention_and_Recycling
Pollution Prevention and Recycling
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Pollution Prevention and Recycling
News and Media
Products and Services
Business: Environment: Environmental Management Systems - ISO 14000
Business: Environment: Waste Management
Science: Environment: Sustainability
Shopping: Niche: Green Living
Society: Issues: Environment: Pollution
Society: Issues: Environment: Waste and Recycling
This category in other languages:
Canadian Pollution Prevention Information Clearinghouse
- Environment Canada's pollution prevention (P2) website and database featuring general information, tools, legislation, success stories, and technology.
Cleaner Production in China
- On implementation of cleaner production (pollution prevention) in China's industries. Case studies, information on policy, strategies and legislation, and general information and links on industrial ecology, life cycle assessment, ISO 14000, and related topics. [Chinese, English]
EPA Office of Solid Waste
- Information about Municipal Solid Waste (MSW); more commonly known as trash or garbage.
EPA's Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines
- Recycled content guidelines and other information for U.S. federal government procurement. Includes directories of manufacturers of a wide range recycled products for industrial, commercial, and household use.
EPA's Pollution Prevention Home Page (OPPT)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics Pollution Prevention Program. The Pollution Prevention Act of 1990. At EPA, pollution prevention means source reduction.
- Guide to local resources including recycling centers, how to recycle, pollution prevention and how help protect the environment.
- Help stop LitterButts by reporting license plates of violators.
Local Government Central
- Information and tools to help local governments reduce, reuse, recycle and decrease the amount of solid waste going to landfills. Includes waste stream analysis tools. From State of California Integrated Waste Management Board.
North Carolina Division of Pollution Prevention and Environmental Assistance
- Information and education resources on recycling, environmental management systems, and pollution prevention
Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
- Extensive source of information on pollution prevention technologies and implementation, for industry, commerce, and households. Includes many relevant internet links.
Pollution Prevention Regional Information Center
- Pollution prevention (P2) information for Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and other areas. Includes news, on-line information searches, librarian services, event calendar, service provider and consultant directories, program and project updates, mailing lists, and links.
Rubberized Asphalt Concrete Technology Center (RACTC)
- A cooperative effort by California governments to promote the use of crumb rubber from scrap tires in roadway rehabilitation. Information on rubberized asphalt concrete technology.
The Search for Safer and Greener Chemical Solvents in Surface Cleaning
- PhD thesis on environmentally friendly cleaning solvents.
The Southwest Network for Zero Waste
- Network of pollution prevention specialists in the southwestern US. Success stories, news, events announcements, description of programs, and contacts.
Usenet sci.environment.waste -
Pollution Prevention and Recycling
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, June 8, 2012 7:22:05 AM EDT -