become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Department of Fisheries and Oceans
Natural Resources Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Government
Regional: North America: Canada: Science and Environment
BCFS Cariboo Region Research Department
- The program is designed to address operational forest and range management problems through multidisciplinary research and a variety of extension products.
British Columbia, Ministry of Environment: Water Stewardship
- Responsible for protecting safe and reliable community water supplies, encouraging sustainable use of water resources and raising awareness of the value of water.
British Columbia: Ministry of Environment
- Responsible for ensuring sustainable development of the province's land, water, and resources while protecting environmental values. Includes information on objectives, reports and publications, the seven divisions and regional offices.
Canadian Council of Ministers for the Environment
- CCME works to promote cooperation on and coordination of interjurisdictional issues such as waste management, air pollution and toxic chemicals.
Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency
- In both of Canada's official languages: English and French.
Fisheries and Oceans Canada: Oceans
- Facts, quotes, contacts, laws, policies and other resources about Canada's three oceans.
Ministry of Forests
- The British Columbia Forest Service is the steward of the timber, range and recreation resources of British Columbia's unreserved public (Crown) forest land, which covers two-thirds of the province (about 59 million hectares). The Forest Service manages this land for many uses, including recreation, forage, timber, and wilderness, and, in cooperation with other agencies, for water, fish, wildlife, tourism, heritage, and minerals.
Prince George Forest Region
- Regional silviculture staff enforce policies, procedures and operational standards for reforestation practices, vegetation management and forest health. They also offer training on current silvicultural practices to field staff and the forestry community.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 10, 2014 at 22:18:11 UTC -