become an editor
the entire directory
only in Governmental/Europe
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Science and Environment
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union: Policies and Programs: Environment
Baltic Environment Forum
- The BEF was supposed to function as a discussion forum for environmental policy on a regional level by organising workshops and meetings on regional environmental problems and policy. To support the communication and co-operation among the three countries in the field of environmental protection was one of the major goals of the projects.
European and Mediterranean Plant Protection Organization (EEPO)
- Promotes the harmonization of phytosanitary regulations and the use of modern, safe, and effective pest controls in the European and Mediterranean region.
European Commission: Environment
- Extensive information on policies, action programmes, and issues in areas such as sustainable development, climate change, biodiversity, environmental law, chemicals, and radiation protection.
The European Environment Agency
- The Agency and its partners in EIONET provide access to information through environmental themes and various services to quickly locate relevant reports, data and links.
HELCOM - Baltic Marine Environment Protection Commission
- Governing body for 1992 convention signed by all the countries bordering on the Baltic Sea and by the European Economic Community. Information about HELCOM, the convention, issues, and activities.
Institute for Environment and Sustainability
- Unit of Joint Research Centre of the European Commission, located at Ispra, Italy. Conducts studies to provide scientific and technical support to EU strategies for the protection of the environment and sustainable development.
Ministry of Environment of the Czech Republic
- Includes state environmental policy and information about issues, activities and interactions with European Union countries.
National Environmental Research Institute
- An independent research institute under the Danish Ministry of Environment and Energy. NERI's mission is to provide a sound and informed scientific basis for making environmental decisions at the political, administrative and commercial levels.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2015 at 8:05:06 UTC -