become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environment/News_and_Media
News and Media
Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
Pollution Prevention and Recycling
Science: Environment: Directories
Science: Environment: Publications
Science: News and Media
Society: Issues: Environment: News and Media
This category in other languages:
EnviroLink - News Headlines
- Links to news stories from publications and media sources around the world. Stories are archived for a limited time.
Africa2020 - Environment and Sustainable Development
- Provides daily environmental stories and information from around the African Union. Also features links to radio broadcasts.
allAfrica.com: Environment and Sustainable Development
- Articles, news and reports on issues in Africa. Bilingual English and French.
Animal News - theBigZoo.com
- A variety of animal-related articles from around the web. Includes zoo births and deaths, endangered species updates and scientific discoveries.
BNA's EHS Professional Information Center
- Provides news, analysis, and source materials prepared by the Environment, Health and Safety Division at BNA, Inc.
- Bilingual Chinese-English website about global environmental news and issues with a special focus on China.
Destination Green IT
- A community and information channel for IT users and computer hardware manufacturers, suppliers and distributors to learn, debate, and consider environmentally friendly technologies and solutions.
- Australian service compiling online news and media releases on environment and conservation. Sources include mainstream news services, environmental organizations, government bodies and political parties. Also includes links.
- Brings together scientists of different disciplines to explore the design, implementation, management, promotion and evaluation of new media applications that advocate sustainability and the protection of natural ecosystems.
EDIE - Environmental Data Interactive Exchange
- News on environmental science and issues, with global scope and UK focus. Also includes product announcements, job listings, events announcements, and registered-user access to tenders and RFPs.
Ends Europe Daily
- Europe's environmental news and information service , with a strong policy and regulatory emphasis.
The Environment Report
- Provides about 7 environmental stories a week for radio broadcast and makes them available in Real Audio format on this site.
Environmental News Network
- Offers daily news and feature stories, press release service, and live chats. Subscription required for some parts of site.
Environmental Protection Magazine
- On-line publication for environmental professionals. Focus is on environmental compliance.
Environmental Research Web
- News and analysis on environmental change including global warming, biodiversity, renewable energy, pollution, environmental policy, health issues and sustainability.
- Eco-investigative journalism magazine with an emphasis on the geopolitical impact of climate change, the history of impacted regions, and on scientific source information and resources.
- Environmental news, information, technical resources and an environmental web community.
- Knowledge and network building project designed to motivate and facilitate wide scale participation in social, environmental, economic and political sustainability.
The Golden Spiral
- Provides news, opinion and reviews about the global environment, specifically focusing on the science behind climate change.
- Offers a series of articles dedicated to eco-friendly technology, inventions, products and ways to a modern green lifestyle. Also offers a green shop, green events and resources.
- Provides the latest news and information on environmental technology and green innovations.
Green Tech Gazette
- Features news, trends, and information of interest to both environmentalist and techies.
- Provides environmental news topics with humor. Updated every weekday. A project of Earth Day Network.
- News and features about the global environment with sections on climate change, conservation, travel, energy, ethical living, food, water and pollution. Includes regular columnists, campaigns and how to get involved.
The Independent: Environment
- Environmental news in its online version from this UK newspaper.
- Portal for news in India about biodiversity, education, fishery, forests pollution, waste, and water quality.
Infochange - India
- Comprehensive resource with daily updates, news and views on the development sector in India with focus innovations in pollution control and environment care in India. Includes information on eco-friendly initiatives.
Living On Earth
- National Public Radio (NPR) news and information program. Features interviews and commentary on a broad range of topics.
Mother Nature Network
- Eco-guide offering original programs, articles, blogs, videos and how-to guides along with breaking news stories.
NBC News: Environment
- News about climate change, global warming, pollution and energy.
- Home of Reuters Daily World Environment News.
- Digest of environmental science, policy, research and law.
- Find the latest environmental news including alternative energy technologies, atmospheric sciences and biodiversity.
- Features articles on earth science, technology and politics. Includes newsletter and back issues.
- Site geared toward people who are looking to be more environmentally-responsible. Includes news items, a dictionary of environmentalist terms, articles, and tips on greening a home and one's diet.
VOA News: Health and Science
- Provides the latest news on green technology and the environment in a fun, informative and insightful way. Weekly webcast from the Voice of America.
- Trade journal features current information on the recycling industry. Offers articles, subscription information, newsletter, and classified adds.
Yahoo! Environment News
- Daily environmental news feed. Mostly issues-oriented.
About Environmental Issues
- Provides links to current articles and reports. [RSS]
Environmental Law Alliance Worldwide (E-LAW) - News
- Features articles written by lawyers and scientists. [RSS]
- Feed supplies recent headlines on environmental toxins, pollution, and related topics. [RSS]
Friends of the Earth
- Syndication offers press releases, news and updates for this British organization. [RSS]
IPS News - Environment
- Features articles produced by the Inter Press Service (IPS) news service. [RSS]
Kansas City infoZine Environment Headlines
- Provides articles on issues concerning this Midwestern, US metropolitan area. [RSS]
NPR Topics: Environment
- Recent National Public Radio stories on environmental matters. [RSS]
News and Media
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 3:54:10 UTC -