become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environment/Impact_Assessment
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Impact Assessment
International Association for Impact Assessment (IAIA)
- Organization brings together researchers, practitioners, and users of various types of impact assessments worldwide. Find organization information, EIA resources, and links to related sites.
The California Environmental Quality Act
- Statute, guidelines, case law, FAQs, online archive of environmental assessment reports, and other resources related to the state impact assessment law.
Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency
- Comprehensive EIA resource for Canada, including EIA legislation, guidance, training opportunities, specific EIA reports and reviews, and EIA links.
Centre of Environmental Science (CML) - Section Substances and Products
- Leiden university group, specializing in life cycle assessment and substance flow analysis. Provides information on the group, its ongoing projects and several downloadable papers and reports.
Convention on Environmental Impact Assessment in a Transboundary Context
- International EIA convention signed in 1991. Text, ratification status, implementation reports, and related resources.
Environmental Impact Assessment
- The impacts of a land development project upon the environment can be assessed at many different levels and many assessment systems have been developed to do this. Provides background information and discusses methodologies regarding formal Environmental Impact Assessments.
Environmental Impact Assessment of Irrigation and Drainage Projects
- Guide for consultants and planners in developing countries, from FAO.
Environmental Impact Assessment in Developing Countries: An Overview
- Paper by Christopher Wood that reviews the EIA of developing countries against a set of robust evaluation criteria to determine their strengths and weaknesses. [PDF]
Environmental Impact Assessment in New York State
- Regulations and related requirements, guidance for analyzing impacts, electronic copies of past state EISs, and downloadable forms.
Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Blog covering due diligence, all appropriate inquiry, environmental site assessment and brownsfield site information.
- Research project funded by the European Commission with the aim of assessing the impact of technology development and deployment over the next 50 years.
US EPA Office of Federal Activities - NEPA
- About the agency's filing and review of US environmental impact statements (EISs), EPA compliance with NEPA, and technical assistance and capacity building for environmental compliance, enforcement, and impact assessment in other countries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 14:24:09 UTC -