become an editor
the entire directory
only in Remediation_Technology/Biological_Remediation
Products and Services
Science: Biology: Biotechnology
Science: Biology: Ecology: Microbial Ecology
Science: Biology: Microbiology: Environmental Microbiology
Bioremediation Discussion Group
- Introduction to biological remediation, moderated listserver for discussion of the technical aspects of bioremediation science/engineering, and extensive collection of links to other Internet resources about biogeochemistry, hydrology, bioremediation, hazardous waste, and other environmental topics.
International Biodeterioration and Biodegradation
- Publishes research and reviews on the biological causes of deterioration and degradation. Includes tables of content and subscription details.
NABIR Field Research Center at Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Study site for investigating in situ bioremediation. Information about the facility, current projects, and findings.
PHMSA - Hazmat Safety Community
- The Office of Hazardous Materials Safety is the Federal safety authority for ensuring the safe transport of hazardous materials by air, rail, highway, and water. Provides information about services, incident reporting system, regulations, and grants.
Subsurface Biogeochemical Research Program
- Provides the scientific understanding needed to use natural processes and to develop methods to accelerate these processes for the bioremediation of contaminated soils, sediments, and groundwater at US Department of Energy (DOE) facilities.
U.S. Geological Survey : Bioremediation
- Bioremediation online review article by U.S. Geological Survey. Describes bioremediation types, mechanism of action, and potential future applications.
NPR : Arsenic Eating Microbe Discovered
- Researchers in California have discovered a microbe that feasts on arsenic. [3:55 streaming audio broadcast] (May 26, 2005)
NPR Science Friday : Bioremediation
- A discussion about bioremediation with Barbara Methe, Collaborative investigator, The Institute for Genomic Research, and Derek Lovley, distinguished university professor and head of the department of microbiology, University of Massachusetts. [32:17 streaming audio broadcast] (December 12, 2003)
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 4, 2013 at 19:31:29 UTC -