become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hazardous_Materials/Remediation_Technology
Management, Remediation, and Response
Science: Environment: Hazardous Materials: Products and Services
Science: Environment: Hazardous Materials: Products and Services: Consultants
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Groundwater
Science: Technology: Chemical Engineering
Hazardous Waste Clean-Up Information (CLU-IN)
- Information about innovative treatment technology for the hazardous waste remediation community. Programs, organizations, publications, and other tools. Developed by the U.S. EPA, but intended as a forum for all waste. remediation stakeholders.
2 The 4 Technology Solutions
- Collection of articles on soil/groundwater remediation technology and the general understanding of the biogeochemical dynamics of the subsurface.
Australian Enviro Services
- Blog providing general information on the procedures used in site remediation and discussing actual remediation projects.
Cleaning up Former Methamphetamine Labs
- Basic guidelines to assist property owners and the general public in sanitizing and making residences safe after this type of toxic exposure.
Environmental Capital International
- ECI is an investment bank specializing in financial solutions for the cleanup and redevelopment of contaminated sites.
- Provides free accessible articles, events, software, technological solutions and web resources for soil and groundwater remediation.
- Describes an advanced (proprietary) stabilization/solidification technology for the clean-up of contaminated land and hazardous wastes (for in-situ or ex-situ applications).
Federal Remediation Technologies Roundtable
- Provides technical information on technologies for waste site cleanup.
Field Specialties Inc
- Non-entry storage tank cleaning and tank bottom solids and sludge removal services. Services industrial degassing, vapor control and the All in one ProGreen vacuum truck with VOC destruction device.
State Coalition for Remediation of Drycleaners
- Organization comprised of representatives of U.S. states with established dry-cleaner remediation programs. Research findings and other information on site assessment and remediation technologies in use for remediation of dry-cleaner sites.
Subsurface Protection and Remediation Division
- Part of U.S. EPA National Risk Management Research Laboratory, Ada, Oklahoma. Site has extensive collection of technical reports on soil and groundwater remediation technologies.
The Swedish Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research
- MISTRA is a foundation for strategic environmental research, provides description of Swedish effort to find solutions for remediation of soil and sediment contamination by metals or persistent organic pollutants, conducted 1997-2002.
- Intended to provide a user-friendly tool for (mostly U.S.) communities affected by waste remediation issues. The Technology Tree Matrix is a tool for identifying technology to characterize and clean up hazardous waste sites. Resource Page has web site links, points of contact for federal agencies, and a list of independent technical consultants whose clients are mainly public stakeholders.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 19, 2014 at 9:05:55 UTC -