become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hazardous_Materials/Remediation_Technology
Management, Remediation, and Response
Science: Environment: Hazardous Materials: Products and Services
Science: Environment: Hazardous Materials: Products and Services: Consultants
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Groundwater
Science: Technology: Chemical Engineering
Hazardous Waste Clean-Up Information (CLU-IN)
- Information about innovative treatment technology for the hazardous waste remediation community. Programs, organizations, publications, and other tools. Developed by the U.S. EPA, but intended as a forum for all waste. remediation stakeholders.
2 The 4 Technology Solutions
- Collection of articles on soil/groundwater remediation technology and the general understanding of the biogeochemical dynamics of the subsurface.
Australian Enviro Services
- Blog providing general information on the procedures used in site remediation and discussing actual remediation projects.
Cleaning up Former Methamphetamine Labs
- Basic guidelines to assist property owners and the general public in sanitizing and making residences safe after this type of toxic exposure.
- Provide mold testing, removal and remediation services in Tennessee, USA. Offers description of building performance services, consulting and in-home air quality evaluation.
Environmental Capital International
- ECI is an investment bank specializing in financial solutions for the cleanup and redevelopment of contaminated sites.
- Provides free accessible articles, events, software, technological solutions and web resources for soil and groundwater remediation.
- Describes an advanced (proprietary) stabilization/solidification technology for the clean-up of contaminated land and hazardous wastes (for in-situ or ex-situ applications).
Federal Remediation Technologies Roundtable
- Provides technical information on technologies for waste site cleanup.
Field Specialties Inc
- Non-entry storage tank cleaning and tank bottom solids and sludge removal services. Services industrial degassing, vapor control and the All in one ProGreen vacuum truck with VOC destruction device.
- Offers antibacterial and mould treatment services in Sydney, Australia. Provide description of cleaning, sanitizing, and eradication services.
State Coalition for Remediation of Drycleaners
- Organization comprised of representatives of U.S. states with established dry-cleaner remediation programs. Research findings and other information on site assessment and remediation technologies in use for remediation of dry-cleaner sites.
The Swedish Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research
- MISTRA is a foundation for strategic environmental research, provides description of Swedish effort to find solutions for remediation of soil and sediment contamination by metals or persistent organic pollutants, conducted 1997-2002.
- Intended to provide a user-friendly tool for (mostly U.S.) communities affected by waste remediation issues. The Technology Tree Matrix is a tool for identifying technology to characterize and clean up hazardous waste sites. Resource Page has web site links, points of contact for federal agencies, and a list of independent technical consultants whose clients are mainly public stakeholders.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 15, 2015 at 11:05:36 UTC -