the entire directory
only in Environment/Environmental_Monitoring
Products and Services
Science: Chemistry: Environmental Chemistry
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Atmospheric Chemistry
Science: Environment: Air Quality
Science: Environment: Water Resources
This category in other languages:
Alam Sekitar Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Offers air and water quality monitoring data and information for Malaysia. Details of services and data products.
CNA Environmental Inc.
- Offering commercial laboratory services, home water testing for minerals, organics and bacteria. Also, water treatment programs and training at Ballston Spa, New York.
Environmental Change Network
- About the UK's long-term environmental monitoring program, with summary database, real-time weather data, information about monitoring protocols, education material, and other interpreted data products.
European Environment Agency
- Collection of indicators, reports, links, and data sets European environmental monitoring and reporting topics.
European Monitoring and Evaluation Programme
- EMEP is a scientific and policy focused co-operation among European nations to identify and measure air pollutants with the goal to solve these issues. Includes publications, data, and events.
How Radioactive is Our Ocean?
- The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution monitoring the release of radioactive contaminants from Fukushima, and seeking help doing so.
National Environmental Methods Index
- US government-sponsored database and expert system to help compare the performance and relative cost of analytical, test, and sampling methods.
- Details of the National Environmental Monitoring Conference held for five days in Washington, DC.
NSF Polar UV Monitoring Network
- Describes the network and instrumentation that monitors ultraviolet radiation at six sites in Antarctica, Argentina, California, and Alaska.
Pacific Analytics LLC
- Company offering services in statistics and biometrics. Specialties include natural resource monitoring, environmental assessment, industrial process statistics, and market analysis.
The RadioActivist Campaign
- A scientific campaign of the Tides Center in San Francisco, measures and publicizes radioactivity around nuclear facilities to promote site accountability and public safety.
- Electromagnetic system for environmental research is described. Numerous examples of its application are shown.
TSEEP - A Method for Underground Pollution Detection
- Describes soil gas monitoring for detecting organic compounds and heavy metals in the subsurface, allowing rapid assessment of industrial sites.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2015 at 10:24:14 UTC -