become an editor
the entire directory
only in Toxic_Substances/Mercury
Health: Alternative: Non-Toxic Living: Mercury and Amalgams
Health: Occupational Health and Safety: Hazardous Substances: Mercury
Clean the Rain, Clean the Lakes: Mercury in Rain Is Polluting The Great Lakes
- National Wildlife Federation report reveals that the rain falling from the skies over the Midwestern U.S. contains levels of mercury that far exceed what the Environmental Protection Agency considers "safe" for water.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine information on mercury with links to reviews and articles.
- Offers general information on mercury including the health effects and household tips.
Mercury Policy Project
- Raises awareness about the health and environmental threats of mercury contamination and works to reduce mercury exposures from power plants burning coal and municipal and medical waste incinerators.
National Institute for Minamata Disease
- Conducts medical research to improve treatment for victims of Minamata disease (neurological disorder caused by methylmercury poisoning). Provides project information.
US EPA Mercury Web Site
- Provides Environmental Protection Agency information, research, technical documents and reports.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 3, 2013 at 23:08:26 UTC -