become an editor
the entire directory
only in Toxic_Substances/Lead
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Toxic Substances: Lead
Products and Services
Health: Occupational Health and Safety: Hazardous Substances
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Lead
Science: Environment: Air Quality: Indoor Air Quality
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Drinking Water
CDC Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- About lead poisoning and U.S. government efforts to protect children from lead exposure. From the National Center for Environmental Health of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
CLEARCorps: Protecting Children From Lead Poisoning
- National AmeriCorps program helping families and communities protect their children from lead poisoning. Provides information about program, services, news, affiliates and membership.
California Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Branch
- A children's environmental health program offering multi-layered solutions to this complex problem.
Environment Arica Chile
- Information on lead contamination in Arica Chile.
Investigation and Surveillance Section
- Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) information on lead and pesticide poisoning, indoor air quality, and other environmental health concerns of a non-infectious nature.
Keep Kids Healthy Guide to Lead Poisoning
- Includes a lead screening quiz, discussion of risk factors, preventing exposure, and treatment options. Intended primarily for parents.
- Provides information concerning lead poisoning of the citizens of the City of Bremerton and Kitsap County in Washington State.
Lead Poisoning - DrGreene.com
- Learn the lasting effects of plumbism to children exposed to dust from lead-containing paint.
Lead and Human Health
- ACSH update on lead and its effects on human health.
MedlinePlus: Lead Poisoning
- U.S. National Library of Medicine information on lead poisoning with links to reviews and articles.
Multnomah County Health Department Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Provides description of Oregon county community based services to those at risk for lead poisoning.
Nutrition And Childhood Lead Poisoning, HYG-5536-93
- Ohio State University Extension fact sheet on the subject.
The LEAD Group Inc
- Organization aiming to eliminate childhood and foetal lead poisoning in Australia by the year 2012 and to protect the environment from lead. Includes fact sheets, news articles, and other resources.
U.S. EPA Lead Programs
- Information and analysis on hazards of residential lead exposure for children exposed to deteriorating lead-based paint, lead contaminated dust, and lead contaminated residential soil. EPA Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 12:54:08 PM EST -