become an editor
the entire directory
only in Toxic_Substances/Lead
Products and Services
Health: Occupational Health and Safety: Hazardous Substances
Science: Chemistry: Elements: Lead
Science: Environment: Air Quality: Indoor Air Quality
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Drinking Water
California Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Branch
- A children's environmental health program offering multi-layered solutions to this complex problem.
CDC Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- About lead poisoning and U.S. government efforts to protect children from lead exposure. From the National Center for Environmental Health of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
CLEARCorps: Protecting Children From Lead Poisoning
- National AmeriCorps program helping families and communities protect their children from lead poisoning. Provides information about program, services, news, affiliates and membership.
Environment Arica Chile
- Information on lead contamination in Arica Chile.
Investigation and Surveillance Section
- Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) information on lead and pesticide poisoning, indoor air quality, and other environmental health concerns of a non-infectious nature.
The LEAD Group Inc
- Organization aiming to eliminate childhood and foetal lead poisoning in Australia by the year 2012 and to protect the environment from lead. Includes fact sheets, news articles, and other resources.
- Provides information concerning lead poisoning of the citizens of the City of Bremerton and Kitsap County in Washington State.
Lead Poisoning - DrGreene.com
- Learn the lasting effects of plumbism to children exposed to dust from lead-containing paint.
MedlinePlus: Lead Poisoning
- U.S. National Library of Medicine information on lead poisoning with links to reviews and articles.
Nutrition And Childhood Lead Poisoning, HYG-5536-93
- Ohio State University Extension fact sheet on the subject.
U.S. EPA Lead Programs
- Information and analysis on hazards of residential lead exposure for children exposed to deteriorating lead-based paint, lead contaminated dust, and lead contaminated residential soil. EPA Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 2, 2014 at 6:05:03 UTC -