become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Professional_Associations
Health Physics and Radiological Health
Science: Environment: Organizations: Professional Associations
American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- Non-profit medical society committed to educating physicians on the cause and effect relationship between environment and ill-health.
Association for the Environmental Health of Soils (AEHS)
- Professionals concerned with soil protection, cleanup and remediation. Provide scientific, technical, regulatory, and practical information on environmental issues.
California Environmental Health Association
- CEHA is an organization of volunteers dedicated to the environmental health profession, which includes the protection of public health and the environment.
Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (UK)
- Founded in 1883, an independent organization representing the interests of the environmental health profession. Web site about the organization, journals, programs and library.
Florida Environmental Health Association
- Information about the organization and about environmental health topics in Florida.
Industrial Environmental Coalition of Orange County
- IECOC based in California provides members with a forum to learn about environmental, health and safety issues, current and proposed compliance regulations, legislation and regulatory structure. Description of services.
International Society of Chemical Ecology
- Promotes the understanding of interactions between organisms and their environment that are mediated by naturally occurring chemicals.
National Environmental Health Association
- NEHA offers a variety of programs, education, employment opportunities, and various other products and services to those in the environmental field.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:59:46 UTC -