become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Children's
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Organizations: Children's
Health: Child Health
Health: Specific Substances: Tobacco: Effects: By Source of Exposure: Secondhand Smoke: Effects on Children
ATSDR - Office of Children's Health
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry with specialized information on the toxicology of children. Provides ongoing examination of relevant child health issues like cancer and hazardous waste sites.
California Safe Schools Coalition
- Aims to protect children's health and the environment by discouraging the use of pesticides without demonstrated safety records while adopting integrated pest management in the state.
Center for Children's Health and the Environment
- CCHE is the nation's first academic research and policy center to examine the links between exposure to toxic pollutants and childhood illness. Provides fact sheets, reports, conference and contact information.
Children's Environmental Health
- Minnesota Department of Health information to protect the health of children as it relates to environmental hazards.
Children's Environmental Health Information Resources for Public Health Professionals
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine project to provide public health professionals with access to information resources.
The Children's Environmental Health Institute
- Committed to decreasing the prevalence, morbidity, and mortality of environmentally related childhood diseases. CEHI identify, develop, and promote solutions to improve children's environmental health through scientific research, environmental education, and public policy.
Children's Environmental Health Network
- The CEHN is a national multidisciplinary project whose purpose is to protect the health of children as it relates to environmental hazards.
Children's Health Environmental Coalition
- CHEC dedicated to prevention of non-genetic childhood cancer and other environmentally caused childhood illnesses.
Healthy Child Healthy World
- Nonprofit organization inspiring parents to protect their children from harmful chemicals.
Healthy Schools Network
- U.S. based advocate for the protection of children's environmental health in schools. News, guides, reports and resources.
Mothers for Clean Air
- Non-profit organization concerned with air pollution in the Houston-Galveston Texas area and its effects on children's health. Provides newsletter, events and air quality information.
Our Children's Earth Foundation
- Work to protect the public, especially children, from the health impacts of pollution in California. Information on campaigns, events and news.
Partnership for Children's Health and the Environment
- National partnership committed to working collaboratively for a more sustainable and effective children's environmental health movement.
U.S. EPA - Office of Children's Health Protection (OCHP)
- Environmental Protection Agency site on children's environment and health. Publications, references and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 17:54:06 UTC -