become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health_Physics_and_Radiological_Health/Organizations
Health Physics and Radiological Health
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Health Physics and Radiological Health: Organizations
Society: Military: Veterans: Issues: Health: Atomic Veterans
American Academy of Health Physics
- Provides standards of communication, ethics, work practices, and knowledge for health physicists, and provides recognition as a Certified Health Physicist (CHP).
International Atomic Energy Agency
- The IAEA is the world's central intergovernmental forum for scientific and technical co-operation in the nuclear field. Provides news and resources.
National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements
- NCRP is a U.S. organization that seeks to formulate and disseminate information, guidance and recommendations on radiation protection and measurements which represent the consensus of leading scientific thinking.
OECD Nuclear Energy Agency Radiation Protection Programme
- The NEA's goal in this area is to assist member countries in the regulation and application of the radiation protection system by identifying and addressing conceptual, scientific, policy, operational, and societal issues in a timely and prospective fashion, and clarifying their implications.
Radiation Research Society
- Encourages advancement of radiation research in all areas of the natural sciences. Offers publications, membership information, jobs, funding and fellowship, newsletters, and graduate education information.
- RADSAFE is a UK consortium of organisations that have come together to offer mutual assistance in the event of a transport accident involving radioactive materials belonging to a RADSAFE member.
Swedish Radiation Protection Institute
- Government authority with the task of protecting people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation. News and information on public and worker radiation exposure.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:59:45 UTC -