become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health_Physics_and_Radiological_Health/Organizations
Health Physics and Radiological Health
Society: Military: Veterans: Issues: Health: Atomic Veterans
American Academy of Health Physics
- Provides standards of communication, ethics, work practices, and knowledge for health physicists, and provides recognition as a Certified Health Physicist (CHP).
International Atomic Energy Agency
- The IAEA is the world's central intergovernmental forum for scientific and technical co-operation in the nuclear field. Provides news and resources.
National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements
- NCRP is a U.S. organization that seeks to formulate and disseminate information, guidance and recommendations on radiation protection and measurements which represent the consensus of leading scientific thinking.
Radiation Research Society
- Encourages advancement of radiation research in all areas of the natural sciences. Offers publications, membership information, jobs, funding and fellowship, newsletters, and graduate education information.
Swedish Radiation Protection Institute
- Government authority with the task of protecting people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation. News and information on public and worker radiation exposure.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2015 at 9:05:11 UTC -