become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environmental_Health/Health_Physics_and_Radiological_Health
Health Physics and Radiological Health
Products and Services
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Nuclear Medicine
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Radiology
Health: Occupational Health and Safety
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Agencies: Independent: Environmental Protection Agency: Office of Air and Radiation
Science: Environment: Energy: Electromagnetic Field
Science: Physics: Medical Physics
Science: Physics: Nuclear
Science: Technology: Energy: Nuclear
Society: Issues: Environment: Nuclear
Society: Military: Veterans: Issues: Health: Atomic Veterans
This category in other languages:
- Problems with the technological enhancement of natural radioactivity and about 1,000 'radiation-related' links to about 170 countries
- Journal of the Health Physics Society. Provides abstracts and information about online subscription, services and author submission materials.
How Stuff Works: Nuclear Radiation
- Tutorial on ionizing radiation and how it affects all living organisms.
Ionising Radiation and Health Risk Analysis
- Simple to understand and user-friendly introduction to basic radiation concepts and health risk assessments.
Ionizing Radiation Risks
- Estimates of exposure to low-level ionizing radiation and related topics by Wolfgang Kohnlein.
Multi-Agency Radiation Survey and Site Investigation Manual (MARSSIM)
- Read or download this US government comprehensive resource on conducting radiation surveys and investigations at potentially contaminated sites.
New Jersey State Radiation Protection Programs
- Information on state radiological regulatory programs, radiation safety in medicine and the environment. Nuclear reactor safety in New Jersey and related topics.
NEWNET: Neighborhood Environmental Watch Network
- Access radiological and meteorological data from monitoring sites in New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Alaska, and Mississippi.
Nick's World Collection of Radiation Links
- Large collection of 'radiation-related' links (not all of them very radiation-related) from all over, organized by country. Also a technical paper on technological enhancement of natural radioactivity (TENORM).
- Discussion, study materials, and employment information for workers in the nuclear power industry, primarily geared towards Health Physics Technician / Radiological Control Technicians (RCT).
Radiation and Health Physics
- Information and links from the University of Michigan health physics students.
Radiation Effects Research Foundation
- Private, nonprofit Japanese foundation, supported by the U.S. and Japan governments, that conducts research and studies on the effects of radiation exposure on humans with a view toward contributing to the maintenance of the health and welfare of atomic-bomb survivors and to the enhancement of the health of all people. Laboratories in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Radiation Emergency Assistance Center/Training Site
- REAC/TS is part of the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education. Trains, consults, or assists in response to all types of radiation accidents or incidents. Provides guidance, resources and links.
Radiation Information Network
- Idaho State University site provides information on radiation and its effects and the professions of Radiation Protection.
Radiation Safety Information Computational Center
- The Radiation Safety Information Computational Center (RSICC) is a Specialized Information Analysis Center (SIAC) authorized to collect, analyze, maintain, and distribute computer software and data sets in the areas of radiation transport and safety.
Radiation Safety Resources
- Resources in health physics and radiation safety. Focus on radiation cleanup standards and risk of low level radiation.
- Information about past releases and dispersion of radionuclides in the biosphere.
U.S. EPA Radiation Protection Division
- Information and educational materials. About radiological topics in general, plus EPA's activities in protecting the public and the environment from exposure, cleaning up radioactively contaminated sites, and participating in radiological emergency preparedness and response.
U.S. NRC Radiation Protection
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission information on health physics topics, dose standards and emergency response.
Useful Radiation Safety Sites and References
- Directory of websites with information on radiation safety, (both ionizing and non-ionising); advice on radiation protection; and links to UK legislation.
Usenet sci.med.physics -
Health Physics and Radiological Health
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2015 at 14:45:05 UTC -