become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environmental_Health/Education
Science: Environment: Education
Careers Environmental Health
- Learn about career options and educational programs in environmental health.
Environmental Health and Safety at Iowa State University
- Comprehensive campus health and safety web site. Provide information on biological safety, general safety, ergonomics, radiation safety and occupational medicine.
Environmental Health and Toxicology Resources
- Down load lectures, exercises, and curricula. K-12 programs and educational activities from the Southwest Environmental Health Sciences Center, University of Arizona.
Green Living Now
- Environmental speaker and writer, Amy Todisco, teachings on how to live a non-toxic, earth-friendly life. Providing one-on-one and group consultations.
MIT Center for Environmental Health Sciences
- Interdisciplinary research and educational alliance focused on discovering which ordinary interactions between humans and environmental chemicals, biologicals, or radiation, are in fact harmful to health.
National Pesticide Information Center
- NPIC is a cooperative effort between Oregon State University and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Provides information about pesticides and pesticide-related subjects.
New York University Nelson Institute of Environmental Medicine
- A department in the NYU School of Medicine and an institute within NYU Medical Center. Provides information on faculty, research and training. Resources include community outreach, education, and public service programs.
Science and Technology Center for Environmentally Responsible Solvents and Processes
- Environmental health resource from the University of North Carolina and NSF.
Teacher Resources on Environmental Health
- Curriculum materials, kids' pages, and other educational resources from NIEHS.
- Aims to encourage a health care system that conserves natural resources, promotes personal wellness, and begins with prevention. It provides educational programs, tools and resources to help health practitioners.
UIUC Division of Environmental Health and Safety
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign EHS advises and consult in matters relating to the health and safety of faculty, staff, students, and visitors, and in matters related to compliance programs for campus activities.
University of California at Davis Institute of Toxicology and Environmental Health
- The ITEH initiate and foster interdisciplinary research programs in the areas of environmental health and toxicology that cross the traditional boundaries of medicine, engineering, agriculture and the sciences.
University of Connecticut Center for Environmental Health
- Excellent resource for information on environmental health.
University of Minnesota Environmental Health and Safety Home Page
- Provides health and safety resources and programs that prevent accidents and minimize human exposures to hazardous agents and conditions.
University of Montana: Center for Environmental Health Sciences
- Research and education program exploring the relationship between the environment and human health. Information on faculty, staff and research activities.
University of Washington Environmental Health Technology
- Program on the health and environmental issues associated with air pollution, drinking water, wastewater, food protection, and solid and hazardous wastes. Conducts research and offers MS and PHd degrees.
Wayne State University Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Offers Ph.D. and M.S. degree programs including molecular and cellular toxicology.. Conducts research on the short- and long-term effects of environmental agents on human health. Description of programs, facilities, events and services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 8:15:08 UTC -