become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environmental_Health/Directories
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Directories
Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Publications
Directory of Sites in Occupational and Environmental Health
- Educational resources, FAQ,s and links from Raymond Agius.
Environmental and Occupational Health and Medicine Resources
- Large academically based sources in occupational and environmental health and medicine within the European Union. It consists of hundreds of files, dealing with education and research, from the University of Edinburgh or linked elsewhere.
Environmental Organization WebDirectory: Health
- Topical environmental organization directory with extensive links and search capability.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Search the U.S. EPA Web, publications and other EPA sites.
Health, Environment and Work
- Complementary site to University of Edinburgh site. This site provides many academically based educational resources (also available as FAQs), a search facility, as well as links relating to occupational and environmental health and medicine.
MedlinePlus: Environmental Health
- Directory selections of the National Library of Medicine.
National Center for Environmental Health (U.S. CDC)
- Leadership to promote health and quality of life by preventing or controlling those diseases, birth defects, or disabilities resulting from interaction between people and the environment. Site has information/education resources on a broad range of topics, including asthma, birth defects, radiation, sanitation, and lead in blood.
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
- Conducts basic research on environmental health and environment related diseases. Links to facts, scientific research, information on programs, grants, events, contracts, employment, training, outreach events and public information. Major projects include genetic susceptibility to environmentally associated diseases and National Toxicology program.
Risk Management Internet Services
- Providing paid subscribers with a large collection of reference materials related to many categories. These include health, environment and workplace health hazards and information for education and training.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, March 22, 2013 6:24:06 AM EDT -