become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oil_Spills/Exxon_Valdez
Petroleum in the Environment
Open Directory - Science: Environment: Energy: Petroleum in the Environment: Oil Spills: Exxon Valdez
Regional: North America: United States: Alaska: Science and Environment
Society: Issues: Business: Allegedly Unethical Firms: ExxonMobil
Alaska Writer Marybeth Holleman
- Author of "The Heart of the Sound: An Alaskan Paradise Found and Nearly Lost", a book about the spill's lingering effects after 15 years. Author's biography, reviews, and press room.
Exxon Valdez Oil Spill
- from the National Marine Fisheries Service Alaska Regional Office.
Oil Spill Recovery Institute (OSRI)
- The Oil Pollution Act of 1990 created the facility to study and create techniques to effectively deal with oil spills in the Arctic and sub-Arctic oceans and waterways, as well as supporting the US government in damage assessments. Located in Cordova, Alaska in the Prince William Sound area.
Prince William Sound: Paradise Lost? The Exxon Valdez Oil Spill
- information from a few perspectives and on a variety of subjects.
Remember the Exxon Valdez
- An essay by Ken Wear, posted January 2000.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2013 at 11:45:05 UTC -