become an editor
the entire directory
only in Energy/Emissions_Controls
Business: Automotive: Parts and Accessories: Engine: Performance
Science: Environment: Air Quality
Science: Environment: Air Quality: Products and Services: Equipment and Supplies: Vehicle
Shopping: Vehicles: Parts and Accessories: Engine: Fuel
Association for Emissions Control by Catalyst
- Information on catalytic converters and related topics, from the international association of European companies making technologies for automobile exhaust emissions control.
Canwell Enviro-Industries Ltd.
- Specialize in the removal of H2S (hydrogen sulfide) from sales gas, fuel gas, vent gas, flare gas, sour condensate, oil and water applications.
- Describes and offers a new combustion control technology that provides an alternative to low NOx burner retrofit for attaining compliance with emission standards on industrial and power utility boilers.
Environmental Energy Services (EES)
- Fuel additives, advanced treatment systems, gas analyzers, and other products and services for enhancing combustion efficiency and reducing emissions.
- IRS offers consulting and engineering services in the field of the electrostatic treatment of particles, combustion flue gas and polluting gas removal. It also offers product and custom solutions for data acquisition and process control.
Pollution Controls for Power Plants
- U.S. DOE program to develop new technologies for reducing air pollution and from existing coal-powered electric generation stations.
- Seminars, users' groups, newsletter, and workshops on utility industry environmental concerns, particularly air emissions from combustion.
Rentar Environmental Solutions, Inc.
- Describes a patented technology to reduce fuel consumption and emissions. Fuel catalyst primarily for diesel engines in trucks, stationary engines, and large diesel engine vessels.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 25, 2014 at 2:11:21 UTC -