the entire directory
only in Environment/Energy
Biomass Energy Resources
Energy Efficiency and Conservation
Global Environmental Change
Petroleum in the Environment
Science: Environment: Products and Services: Consultants
Science: Technology: Energy
Society: Issues: Environment: Energy
Society: Issues: Environment: Nuclear
This category in other languages:
Avian Collision and Electrocution: An Annotated Bibliography
- California Energy Commission compilation of information about losses of birds due to collisions with power lines, towers, wind turbines, and other structures, and from electrocution by power lines.
Citizen Power Alliance
- Coalition of independent groups organized to promote sound energy and environmental policies. CPA holds public officials and regulators accountable, while seeking the protection of the public interest.
Coal Combustion, Inc.
- Provides coal and power industries with sound coal quality and utilization services through classes, seminars, and training. Offers articles, publications, and stories.
Energy - Ministère des Ressources naturelles
- Information on how the Québec government and its partners develop, distribute and manage natural resources, in particular hydro-electricity and new forms of energy such as solar and wind energy.
- Provides information on climate change science and impact assessment, energy sources and renewable energy sources, assessing each for its advantages and disadvantages.
Environmental Organization WebDirectory - Science:Energy
- Energy planning, alternative fuels, geothermal, energy conservation, energy efficient housing, and heat pumps.
EPA Clean Energy Site
- EPA site to supply information on clean energy programs. Home of Power Profiler and eGRID.
Green Energy Project
- Information on "green energy" sources, energy-related emissions and their environmental impacts, and economic benefits of emissions reductions.
Green Hope: Green Syria
- Provides information on green alternatives to oil and gas, petrochemical and energy production in Syria and how to help minimise impact on the environment.
Modern Dragons: Threatening Global Disaster
- Essays on various topics related to energy and the environment. One essay argues that sensationalization of threats from nuclear power has created a public phobia similar to the irrational fear of dragons felt by naïve peasants of the Middle Ages.
National Photovoltaic Environmental, Health and Safety Assistance Center
- Information and analysis on environmental aspects of photovoltaic (solar electric) technology, including concerns about heavy metals in solder. Funded by the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Blog discussing renewable and non-renewable energy sources and the impact of energy production on the environment and ecosystems.
Roy's Home Page
- Information and analysis on the human and environmental impacts of hydroelectric projects and other energy technology, dam safety, integrated resource planning, and other topics. Includes comparative study of hydroelectric projects in Canada and India.
Safe Waste And Power
- A consultancy company that promotes the use of Plasma Gasification for waste disposal and power generation. Describes what it is and how it works.
SGA Energy Limited
- Environmental consulting firm of engineers and economists performing studies on renewable energy development, climate change topics, and other aspects of energy and environment, in Canada and internationally.
Solar Electric Light Fund
- non-profit charity which promotes solar rural electrification and energy self-sufficiency in developing countries.
Tata Energy Research Institute, TERI
- A non-profit, scientific and policy research organization, working in India and globally in the fields of energy, environment and a whole range of sustainable development issues.
Union of Concerned Scientists: Clean Energy
- Examines benefits and costs of energy use, and promotes energy technologies that are renewable, safe, and cost-effective.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 11, 2014 at 12:54:07 UTC -